A touch of realism required about tonight’s game

22 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Not heard anyone say they are proud are you sure about that ? . Can you accept that going by recent home games ,             ( Charlton excepted ) where we have conceded 11 goals  ,With  players accused of not trying , to hold one of the best free scoring sides on the planet to 1 slightly lucky goal is a small step on the road to recovery. 

They was always gonna be up for man City its fairly obvious 

Service will be resumed on Saturday when they don't give a t055 again 

No, not you.  The point I was replying to you about was their pressing. They are world class and can press, we aren't anything like as talented so if we try it they just move the ball around and we chase shadows. We kept our shape and didn't get pulled around.

The rant about Bannans interview has been festering since I saw it yesterday . it's not even aimed at him, it was just that he said 'the players' can get themselves up for big games but not apparently for the not so big ones. 

9 minutes ago, prowl said:

No, not you.  The point I was replying to you about was their pressing. They are world class and can press, we aren't anything like as talented so if we try it they just move the ball around and we chase shadows. We kept our shape and didn't get pulled around.

The rant about Bannans interview has been festering since I saw it yesterday . it's not even aimed at him, it was just that he said 'the players' can get themselves up for big games but not apparently for the not so big ones. 

Oh right , well if that’s the case we need to ship them out ASAP . 

Was it the piggies who lost both home and away to City this season or am I imagining that . What  would we realistically  have expected to get out of last night apart apart from a bit of self pride ?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

I agree OP. However I think some of us would have liked to have seen a shot or 2 on target though. Defence was very good last night, attacking was non existent. 

We all would have liked to have seen that. The fact is that Man City didn’t allows us to.