Lees - Our captain - you must be joking

I’m sorry but if you analyse his play he fails as a central midfielder and as a captain he is absolutely mute 

All our past captains have given their blood for SWFC - Lees is a poor leader by comparison.

We need a natural leader who has the drive and ability to lead by example and one who can offer encouragement and guidance to all his players.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

I’m sorry but if you analyse his play he fails as a central midfielder and as a captain he is absolutely mute 

All our past captains have given their blood for SWFC - Lees is a poor leader by comparison.

We need a natural leader who has the drive and ability to lead by example and one who can offer encouragement and guidance to all his players.

No offence but you seem like the type of person who calls football heaven.  

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

What did you make of our centre forward; Joey Pelupessy?

:ph34r:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

The fact you think he’s a central midfielder makes me think you may not support Sheffield Wednesday. 

Sorry having watched the game tonight as I couldnt get over to see the game I’ve had a few Jack Daniels so I’m sorry if I’ve  posted Lees position as a ‘central midfielder  ‘ when of course he’a central defender - I do apologies but my thoughts on his presence in 5WFC team still remains as stated 

4 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

Sorry having watched the game tonight as I couldnt get over to see the game I’ve had a few Jack Daniels so I’m sorry if I’ve  posted Lees position as a ‘central midfielder  ‘ when of course he’a central defender - I do apologies but my thoughts on his presence in 5WFC team still remains as stated 

Are you Count Arthur Strong in disguise?

I posted to get a reaction to the recent display by our supposed captain

Now I don’t mind taking crap from those so-called supporters but it doesn’t get away from the fact that Lees is not captain material and we deserve better - fact !!!