6 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Not read the whole thread but ...

They showed the wrong badge

Pessy up front

Fletcher - scored 12 goals up to Christmas and only one since

FFS

Saw this badge in the video package but with swfc wrote on it.

6DA37E52-D543-4831-9908-CAB2EC653F49.jpeg.8a064fc1f1fe2b415545794764c60191.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 04/03/2020 at 23:23, Brommers said:

Can't believe how easily the ref gave free kicks to city. Wouldn't surprise me if the ref tried to swap shirts with a city player at the end of the game. 

Also aguiero running over to linesman on other side of pitch for a quiet word in his ear while Stones was down forever (after splatting our player) 

Intimidation

On 05/03/2020 at 07:16, HighworthOwl said:

was dreading tonight but walking to the ground the first sight of it lit up my mood lifted.

My mate text me to say Waddle was pitchside and Pearson was in the studio so atleast they wheeled out some Wednesday ex-pros.  

Waddle was right behind me

hugged him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 04/03/2020 at 22:27, full fathom five said:

No wonder Sky gets more games than these amateurs

In all fairness it’s Sky and the PL that’s killed football for me. Take me back to the 70s and 80s where watching a game of football was like making love to a beautiful woman.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Swiss Toni said:

In all fairness it’s Sky and the PL that’s killed football for me. Take me back to the 70s and 80s where watching a game of football was like making love to a beautiful woman.

Let me guess. You'd spend ages jiggling with your balls on the edge of her area then when she was mesmerized you'd fire a shot deep into her goal?

• Haha 3

Monk was interviewed before the match. 

The BBC were quite right to ignore him after the match after his team put in an appalling performance. 

The commentator was watching in disbelief as wednesday refused to attack. He was pulling his hair out. Clearly he'd never seen wednesday before. 

I imagine he never wants to see them again and who can blame him. 

Actually I wish they had interviewed monk and directly asked him if the team were under orders not to attack. 

I've heard some of his interviews and he never answers a direct question. 

So it's pointless having a dope on. 

On 04/03/2020 at 23:18, ReadingOwl said:

The drone/blimp shots were fantastic.

One in particular, through the tree at the back of the Kop - panning out to show all the ground lit up, was magnificent. It was brilliantly shot.

The old lady looked beautiful tonight.

And, it was complimented upon too.

* You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.

Completely agree. Those shots from inside the goal up at the south were fantastic too. I really hope we can find a way to stay at Hillsborough when we do eventually have to make the choice

8 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

Went to check the Forest V Millwall result last night,It was fourth down the list after,

Wales V Estonia Womans Friendly

Kosovo V Russia Womans EU Champ

Serbia V North Macedonia Womans EU ChampWTF::duntmatter:

Because they have the rights to screen those. BBC has no interest in the EFL. like it's a non event

Guest Theboylangers
1 hour ago, belfast owl lad said:

Went to check the Forest V Millwall result last night,It was fourth down the list after,

Wales V Estonia Womans Friendly

Kosovo V Russia Womans EU Champ

Serbia V North Macedonia Womans EU ChampWTF::duntmatter:

Don't even get me started on this.

:bullen:

I don't think a lot of these pundits feel that they have to be particularly knowledgeable about football, they just go by what they already know and their particular interests.

I doubt many of them try to improve their knowledge of the game. I think the better pundits are those that aren't big names so can't solely rely on that to get the jobs.

16 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't think a lot of these pundits feel that they have to be particularly knowledgeable about football

And other than Wednesday fans, who’s going to care enough to pull them up on facts and figures - not many people. 

8 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

And other than Wednesday fans, who’s going to care enough to pull them up on facts and figures - not many people. 

Well there are enough Wednesday fans annoyed, assuming they make similar mistakes for most clubs it looks bad on them people start getting annoyed by BBC and this will eventually lead to their demise

31 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Given their reputations, national reach and salary I'd suggest they ought to have a certain degree of integrity and professional pride. And some of today's EFL players are tomorrow's Premier League players.