It really is inexcusable that people paid like these guys are and who are supposed to have standing in the game like Martin Keown, Danny Murphy, Jermaine Jenas and the like not only have little idea about our team but don't really seem to think it's much of an issue. They do us the 'honour' of gracing us with their presence, take the money and blag it with platitudes, guesswork and waffle. I mean that team line up at the start - having Pelupessy playing in the support forward role !

• Thanks 1

Thought keown  a dreadful Co commentator. If your going to give stats at least get them right!   Big ones was Ilorfa not played much  and Fletcher scored 12 goals before Xmas and only scored 1 since :ph34r:  and before anyone says yes its technically true  but being out with a serious knee injury  kind makes goals dry up 

• Haha 1

Guest Willow Owl

Could have gone to game and supported your team. Would not have had to listen to the poo on tv !!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

Didn’t even bother interviewing monk or one of our players; all about Man City, maybe we shouldn’t be surprised. 

And martin keown... Don’t even get me started. 

To be fair he interviews with the same enthusiasm as he sends his team out with, mot missing much.

The drone/blimp shots were fantastic.

One in particular, through the tree at the back of the Kop - panning out to show all the ground lit up, was magnificent. It was brilliantly shot.

The old lady looked beautiful tonight.

And, it was complimented upon too.

* You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, PriceAPP said:

Why am I not surprised by this?

dont suppose the showed or talked about the amount of cheating going on either? 

Can't believe how easily the ref gave free kicks to city. Wouldn't surprise me if the ref tried to swap shirts with a city player at the end of the game.