Guest wilyfox

He's taken on a shît situation, but he's not trying to implement any kind of philosophy. If you change systems & personnel on a weekly basis, we ain't gonna get anywhere. Initially, he kept things tight and competitive, but now that's gone I can't see what he's trying to do. He's inherited a group long past it's prime, but we still need points on the board. Signs of a plan would be nice Garry.

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

He's taken on a shît situation, but he's not trying to implement any kind of philosophy. If you change systems & personnel on a weekly basis, we ain't gonna get anywhere. Initially, he kept things tight and competitive, but now that's gone I can't see what he's trying to do. He's inherited a group long past it's prime, but we still need points on the board. Signs of a plan would be nice Garry.

Jettisoning malcontents is a good first step of a plan .

4 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

I have looked...In no way was Borner having a mare....

You can have your opinion, I told you to look again at my complete post which stated that I didn't agree with the substitution's, I also thought bringing on Lees was a mistake, maybe Borner was injured, only one decent CB and that was neither of them. 

I’m not really Monk’s biggest fan but berating him for last night just seems really odd.

Many keep saying he’s not up to it and bemoaning the fact Bruce left, but Bruce has had Newcastle set up like we were last night most of the season. It’s what managers of teams with vastly inferior players do. 

For what it’s worth last night filled me with pride for first time since Christmas and hopefully the team take a huge, much needed boost of confidence from it. 

5 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Hopefully monk won't be here start of the next season

Amen to that, problem is who would want to work for a chairman like DC??? Throw into that a possible points deduction and playing in a half empty stadium, a fanbase that's had enough of being conned and it shows just how much DC has fooked this up. I really fear that this mess could take another 5 years or more to recover from.

THE only way forward is strong leadership in ALL areas of the club and a PROPER strategy. Can you see DC delivering this??? all the evidence says not.

Edited by full fathom five