Da Cruz...garbage

25 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I mean fair enough, you have to take the comments at face value... but he's never going to come out and say "Honestly? Only heard of the kid three days ago, but he's all we can bring in so let's hope he does the business" is he? lol

Constantly we see people at all levels of the game obviously just delivering platitudes or nonsense and yet supporters still continue to earnestly take everything that is said so seriously. Maybe Monk really did instigate the signing of Da Cruz, but we certainly shouldn't be using his saying so as proof. And given the methods of those really running the recuitment, I think we should be more suspicious than most, not less.

57 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Same issue with him as is with Wickham to be honest.   It's just not clicked.

Let us be honest here, they haven't walked into a side with any kind of confidence or real attacking intent.

You can see what both these players offer - hell, we know with Wickham as we've seen it before, but when a side is down on it's luck (or just has a thick nobber for a manager) then it's down on it's luck.    

To me I can see what Da Cruz offers, just not pulled it off yet.

This is it, walked into a poor side with pathetic negative tactics. Give them time and hopefully (with a new attack minded manager) they will come good

43 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Fessi started really well but he hadn’t touched the ball for 15 minutes.

However, Da Cruz was anonymous so a better decision would have been to sub both.

That would have been a great decision to leave us with no subs with over half an hour left. Especially as Lee got injured a few minutes later.

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Honestly think he will be a decent addition, still finding his feet and adjusting to a new country.  Needs a goal to give him that confidence. 

Sadly, I've seen nothing to suggest he's anything more than the many random, left field foreign acquisitions that have landed at the club in recent years. I am fully expecting JvA Mk11.

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

Sadly, I've seen nothing to suggest he's anything more than the many random, left field foreign acquisitions that have landed at the club in recent years. I am fully expecting JvA Mk11.

Sanetti

Di Piedi

Sougou

Anymore for anymore?!