1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

And you will be the one calling the kid garbage next time out if he doesn’t have a Worldy ,  kid looks a player but I’d be very wary throwing him in at deep end just yet ,  Urhoghide had a brilliant debut remember 

Why will I? 

I said blood him now - not that he’s the next Iniesta

And I’ll hang my hat on Urhoghide not being good enough - ever. 

6 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’m a Bannan Fan but he was very poor tonight. It’s getting to the stage where we have to try something different because we’re too one dimensional and predictable particularly in midfield.

To be fair he didn’t have much to pass to in front of him

17 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s sooooooo much better than Joey no tackles.

Given our shortage of central midfielders he has to be in contention for a start at Brentford.

Alex Hunt(19) vs Manchester City

30 minutes

played 28 passes

1 key pass

4 tackles

3 tackles completed

2 clearances

3 dribbles

1 successful dribble

Pelapussy
90 minutes
conceded one corner
Where was he the rest of the game?

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

I'd start him against Brentford is Lee is not fit.

Play him in a 3 with Bannan and Pelupessy.

I dont see a problem starting Hunt at Brentford, especially as you say if Lee isn't fit. I'd play Windass before Joey P though.

If he's fit and ready, he should be in contention. If Monk thinks he's ready to play against Man City, dont think he'd have problem v Brentford

He looked ok last night and certainly not overawed with the opposition. 

I'd love us to unearth a home made gem for once. It seems so long since the last home grown talent emerged from within.

Hope he goes from strength to strength with us. Got to be worth another go Saturday?

35 minutes ago, striker said:

I dont see a problem starting Hunt at Brentford, especially as you say if Lee isn't fit. I'd play Windass before Joey P though.

If he's fit and ready, he should be in contention. If Monk thinks he's ready to play against Man City, dont think he'd have problem v Brentford

I would play his old man Dean ahead of Joey

18 hours ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

This lad looks  like he's ready to play more minutes. Got a couple of good tackles in and on the rare occasion we got the ball he was  one of  very few who had a bit of composure. Well done that lad 

I have been very impressed with his performances this season. I watched him warming up before the game and he did notlook to have a care in the world. He is very assured, which is different to being over confident, he knows what he can do and his limitations, doesn't jump in except when he knows he is going to get the ball., has a good touch, controls the ball quickly and can play a wide range of passes, using different techniques to hold the ball up, make the ball roll on, curl the ball etc and he also reads the game well takes up good positions, times tackles well has an innocent look about him that belies his tough nature. High hopes for this lad, he showed a few of our old pros what taking responsibility meant and could have captained us last night, because he had a good calm air about him. He even

made a few of their players a lot more cautious when they were around him with the ball.