1 minute ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

This lad looks  like he's ready to play more minutes. Got a couple of good tackles in and on the rare occasion we got the ball he was  one of  very few who had a bit of composure. Well done that lad 

Should get a chance along with Wildsmith.

He’s sooooooo much better than Joey no tackles.

Given our shortage of central midfielders he has to be in contention for a start at Brentford.

Alex Hunt(19) vs Manchester City

30 minutes

played 28 passes

1 key pass

4 tackles

3 tackles completed

2 clearances

3 dribbles

1 successful dribble

• Like 1

Looks a player ,  wouldn’t chuck him in at deep end though , get a few wins and by all means get him playing more minutes but as we are right now his confidence will be destroyed at first sign of an average performance 

20 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Start him instead of Bannan

Hilarious listening to loads slagging bannan off at match tonight, and getting pelters all over social media then Pep Guardiola comes out and calls him an incredible player 

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Hilarious listening to loads slagging bannan off at match tonight, and getting pelters all over social media then Pep Guardiola comes out and calls him an incredible player 

I’m a Bannan Fan but he was very poor tonight. It’s getting to the stage where we have to try something different because we’re too one dimensional and predictable particularly in midfield.

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Yer but what does Garden Roller know about football compared to our morons fans ?

30 minutes ago, TINGLE75 said:

If its between him and Pelepuessy, which it seems to be then he should be given a chance. He has to offer more. I honestly feel in my younger days I would have done more than that waste of a shirt.

Blood him now

Hes future - not Pelupessy

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

Blood him now

Hes future - not Pelupessy

And you will be the one calling the kid garbage next time out if he doesn’t have a Worldy ,  kid looks a player but I’d be very wary throwing him in at deep end just yet ,  Urhoghide had a brilliant debut remember