20 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Pigs were raving about their 0-1 defeat to City.

Not good enough for us, for some on OT.

We should have had a go!

:tango:

Real Madrid should have too. 

God, there’s some idiots out there.

We should have at least had a bit of a go  once they scored. We were losing anyway and didn't look like getting an equaliser. Though we did look far better once the lad hunt came on. 

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

We should have at least had a bit of a go  once they scored. We were losing anyway and didn't look like getting an equaliser. Though we did look far better once the lad hunt came on. 

You can’t have a go without the ball though.  When we briefly had it, we didn’t have the skill or pace to have a go. We couldn’t win it back because pressing saps our energy & they have world class players in possession.

They were far too good for us to have a go. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

You can’t have a go without the ball though.  When we briefly had it, we didn’t have the skill or pace to have a go. We couldn’t win it back because pressing saps our energy & they have world class players in possession.

They were far too good for us to have a go. 

I get your point bud, I just don't think we showed enough ambition when we did get the ball, as I said I understood the tactics till we conceded, but after that we waited till those last 10/15 minutes before we did. 

On 04/03/2020 at 21:34, TodwickOwl said:

So what did fans pay for tonight? 

Even at 1-0 down we’ve not even gone for it for 10 minutes 

Was our game plan to even keep in it to the final minute? Because we can’t even keep any composure to get the ball up front

Dreadful

I thought the thread title was directly linked to your post

• Thanks 1