Announcers just destroyed Joey P

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Didn’t really have any impact on the game, barely noticed him on the pitch.

Hunt had a far bigger impact when he came on.

Yeah Hunt actually kicked the ball and created probably our only threatening moment of the match ... Pelupessy meanwhile...

• Like 1

When he starts a game, me and the three others I go to the game with have a competition where when game kicks off, you watch Pelupessy and watch nothing else ... see who can stand it longest ... the record for watching the lazy ball watcher currently stands at 2 minutes 12 seconds ... thank god we were under embargo shortly after him signing .. every cloud and all that 

FWIW, still a better ‘footballer’ than da Cruz 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, modboy said:

I'm genuinely surprised he had that many.

Out of those 7, I wonder how many times he had control of the f.kin ball

Don't actually blame the lad but can't for the life of me see why GM keeps selecting him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

When he starts a game, me and the three others I go to the game with have a competition where when game kicks off, you watch Pelupessy and watch nothing else ... see who can stand it longest ... the record for watching the lazy ball watcher currently stands at 2 minutes 12 seconds ... thank god we were under embargo shortly after him signing .. every cloud and all that 

FWIW, still a better ‘footballer’ than da Cruz 

Yeah there's not much in it with JP & da Cruz ... Who actually finds this crap?

1 hour ago, ReadingOwl said:

I don’t think Pelupessey has been a stand out bad player tonight.

He doesn’t have the quality to have been even considered a ‘good’ player tonight - thinking about it based on his performances for SWFC since he arrived he has at best been poor by any standard

Until our manager realises this we will struggle - he has to go and ply his level of skill in the 2nd division that is about his level.

‘ 

1 minute ago, bolton9owl said:

He doesn’t have the quality to have been even considered a ‘good’ player tonight - thinking about it based on his performances for SWFC since he arrived he has at best been poor by any standard

Until our manager realises this we will struggle - he has to go and ply his level of skill in the 2nd division that is about his level.

‘ 

It seems to take a while for each manager to realise he's garbage. 

Of course Monk decided to sideline one of his only viable alternatives before he realised it, so now he has a problem.

• Like 1