Up against...

Bravo

Cancelo    Stones     Otamendi     Mendy

Rodrigo

David Silva     Bernardo Silva

Mahrez            Aguero            Jesus

lol 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

I think you should always play your strongest side With this being in the middle of a run of big games, you could understand if Pep decided to rest players, but no, he always wants to try and win every game. Fair play, that’s why he’s a decent manager

I think they could still smash us with all of their bench players playing. Seems very odd not to give likes of Foden a chance here.

I'd say it's bad management, he has the chance to keep their best players fresh tonight.

Fear a hammering. 

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I think you should always play your strongest side With this being in the middle of a run of big games, you could understand if Pep decided to rest players, but no, he always wants to try and win every game. Fair play, that’s why he’s a decent manager

Where as we think maybe and 7-0 thrashing and National TV humiliation is exactly what we need to get us out of the bad run we've been on.

1 minute ago, HighworthOwl said:

Hope Joey has emptied his pockets. He will need room for the two silvas. 

You got this pal! 

Even as a joke I feel a bit ill referring to a player by there first name. 

Plays well tonight he will be know and Joey Two Silvas from now on.

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

I think they could still smash us with all of their bench players playing. Seems very odd not to give likes of Foden a chance here.

I'd say it's bad management, he has the chance to keep their best players fresh tonight.

Fear a hammering. 

With no champions league for 2yrs he will go full out for every other competition and I hope it spurs them on to win the champions league this year to stick it up UEFA. 

16 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Extremely strong team, thought they'd rest more than that. Barely any rested apart from keeper and Sterling? Oh and some guy named Kevin too.

Lack of a target doesn't sit well with me. Why is Fletcher not in??

Perhaps Fletcher is not playing because Monk doesn’t want us to be in League One next season - we just can’t afford for him to get injured