Zero expectation

3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I can't ever remember going into a game before feeling we have absolutely no chance. Like, not even a teeny weeny bit of hope we can get a result of any kind.

Have we ever been bigger underdogs in a game?

Only when we play Huddersfield, because they are on a 846 game unbeaten run.

7 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I can't ever remember going into a game before feeling we have absolutely no chance. Like, not even a teeny weeny bit of hope we can get a result of any kind.

Have we ever been bigger underdogs in a game?

Not that I can remember. Don’t laugh, but I think we need to score first to have the remotest glimmer of a snip of a slight chance!

:duntmatter:

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

To be fair when was last time we played a side with as much quality as city will put out tonight?

Yes they will make changes but they probably have the best squad depth in world football.

Attacking wise definitely. A front three of Mahrez, B Silva and Jesus tonight probably. And that's there reserves technically speaking.  Any team apart from Liverpool and Barcelona would snap your hand off for that.

Guest LittleG
13 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Not that I can remember. Don’t laugh, but I think we need to score first to have the remotest glimmer of a snip of a slight chance!

Only if we score first in 95th minute!

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Attacking wise definitely. A front three of Mahrez, B Silva and Jesus tonight probably. And that's there reserves technically speaking.  Any team apart from Liverpool and Barcelona would snap your hand off for that.

If we had the real Jesus playing upfront we might give it a go

• Haha 2

I wouldn't have too much of a go at the team tonight if we get comfortably beat, along as it not more than 4 or 5.
Even on form in our good season of 2015/16 we would struggled to have given Man City a game.

Its the comfortable defeats to the likes of Blackburn, Reading and Derby I find alarming.

52 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

If we score first:duntmatter:it might make em angry

52 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

If we had the real Jesus playing upfront we might give it a go

20 minutes ago, dr. benway said:

No, play him in the net. Loads of signs around saying "Jesus saves" so we might as well give that a go

But Aguero will get the rebound lol

• Haha 1

Even if we were playing well and were top of the championship. , we would get stuffed.

Its an unfair contest, everyone know the outcome. Really giant killing in the cups now is extremely rare.