A12owl

Seat Availabitiy v City @ 12.30pm today

1 hour ago, bobness said:

SAG have screwed us over yet again. How are we expected to combat FFP, if we can't collect revenues from the North West Corner? 

Well, unless you want to sit under the BBC TV box lol

1 minute ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

Have City got West Stand Lower as well ??

yeah, 4500 i think

Just now, danblakemore said:

yeah, 4500 i think

4499 to be exact  lol

4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

4499 to be exact  lol

Yep 4499.

Can't wait till they announce the attendance of 23k then cameras pan round empty stadium.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Can't wait till they announce the attendance of 23k then cameras pan round empty stadium.

Yeh, am buzzing to see us look like a tinpot league one side infront of cameras 

19 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

At least all 23k will turn up for this one....

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Looking at that graph, I'd guess around 18k crowd. 

I'd say its around this figure, might get a few more paying on night but not many I should think

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Yeh, am buzzing to see us look like a tinpot league one side infront of cameras 

Doing the uk a favour by self isolating

5 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Seat availability as of 8.05pm

386383378_swseats.thumb.jpg.255405786b1a853b9df3286e3d9e7067.jpg

Post of the week, bravo! lol

12 hours ago, SwellOwl said:

Post of the week, bravo! lol

With a crowd of just under 21K despite our poor form and the match being on telly it was much better than expected. We were all glad the booers, whingers and other negative fans stayed away and watched on the telly, because it was a much better atmosphere without them and the supporters got behind the team despite only having one off target shot! Much better defensively that and hopefully a platform to build on. 

UTO!

2 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

With a crowd of just under 21K despite our poor form and the match being on telly it was much better than expected. We were all glad the booers, whingers and other negative fans stayed away and watched on the telly, because it was a much better atmosphere without them and the supporters got behind the team despite only having one off target shot! Much better defensively that and hopefully a platform to build on. 

UTO!

Not sure if this a dig at myself but fans surprisingly do have other things to do in life then go to a football match.

I am glad you had a nice time and yes it was an improved performance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Not sure if this a dig at myself but fans surprisingly do have other things to do in life then go to a football match.

I read @Ante's Bubbly post as more of a gentle dig at all those that had boycotted, made a conscious decision not to go and wore it like a badge of honour on here.  And to be fair with 5k fewer there was more encouragement and no booing so I see his point :biggrin:

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SwellOwl said:

I am very sorry Swell, I have only just seen this since I sent it (on my mobile phone!). No it wasn't a dig at you mate it was just a general comment on the quick to criticise and "let's dwell on the negative" fans that we have so many of these days and I had just read yours and giggled at the picture you were referring to. Unfortunately my dodgy eyes and fingers were conspiring with the devil mate!

I think a lot of the negative comments were just people's early defence systems kicking in, to protect them in case we got a hammering and we all do that from time to time, it's just human nature. What I really do not like to see is all the negative reactions after every match and people saying they are going to stay away for this reason or the other. Well last night they were not missed at all and I am glad they all stayed away because the atmosphere was much better and the players played a lot better in the positive atmosphere, which, as I mentioned was a lot more understanding of the kinds of players that the two teams have and helped our players confidence to know that we had their backs and would not boo them or shout them down for every little mistake. Instead we cheered on the small successes and minor victories and with some better balls in and a proper striker on the pitch, we might even have scored a goal. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Striggy said:

I read @Ante's Bubbly post as more of a gentle dig at all those that had boycotted, made a conscious decision not to go and wore it like a badge of honour on here.  And to be fair with 5k fewer there was more encouragement and no booing so I see his point :biggrin:

Eyup Strig a doodle doo! How are you keeping you feathered thunderbolt you!

Thank you and a big thumbs up for spotting my faux pas! I really should not attempt to reply or comment on my mobile phone when I am half awake. I could cause a war or something one of these days.

The thing I liked about last night was that we all had a go, the fans, the band, the manager, coaches and players were all pulling in the same direction. It just shows how badly a handful of dissenters, here and there, can affect a game and the mood of the game. I was glad to see us looking a lot more solid, but we really do need to make more chances and finish them off when we get them. Hopefully this is a starting point now for something good and the tactical resting of Dawson and good performance from Wildsmith, who was very good for us previously and harshly dealt with I thought, considering Westwoods subsequent performances, may pave the way to a few more starts for him, because he looked decent again last night and gave the defence a bit of backbone I thought.

UTFO!

Edited by Ante's Bubbly
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Eyup Strig a doodle doo! How are you keeping you feathered thunderbolt you!

Thank you and a big thumbs up for spotting my faux pas! I really should not attempt to reply or comment on my mobile phone when I am half awake. I could cause a way or something one of these days.

The thing I liked about last night was that we all had a go, the fans, the band, the manager, coaches and players were all pulling in the same direction. It just shows how badly a handful of dissenters, here and there, can affect a game and the mood of the game. I was glad to see us looking a lot more solid, but we really do need to make more chances and finish them off when we get them. Hopefully this is a starting point now for something good and the tactical resting of Dawson and good performance from Wildsmith, who was very good for us previously and harshly dealt with I thought, considering Westwoods subsequent performances, may pave the way to a few more starts for him, because he looked decent again last night and gave the defence a bit of backbone I thought.

UTFO!

Absolutely spot on!

• Thanks 1

How much have Derby charged tonite then for Man Utd ??   For a sold out pride park ....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

How much have Derby charged tonite then for Man Utd ??   For a sold out pride park ....

Ticket Prices

Season Ticket Holders

£10.00 Child (Age 2-12)

£15.00 Youth (Age 13-17)

£20.00 Young Adult (Age 18-21)

£25.00 Adult (Age 22-64)

£20.00 Senior (Age 65+)

Non-Season Ticket Holders

£15.00 Child (Age 2-12)

£20.00 Youth (Age 13-17)

£25.00 Young Adult (Age 18-21)

£30.00 Adult (Age 22-64)

£25.00 Senior (Age 65+)

Similar prices I think. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Season Ticket Holders

• ¬£10.00 Child (Age 2-12)
  • ¬£15.00 Youth (Age 13-17)
  • ¬£20.00 Young Adult (Age 18-21)
  • ¬£25.00 Adult (Age 22-64)
  • ¬£20.00 Senior (Age 65+)

Non-Season Ticket Holders

• ¬£15.00 Child (Age 2-12)
  • ¬£20.00 Youth (Age 13-17)
  • ¬£25.00 Young Adult (Age 18-21)
  • ¬£30.00 Adult (Age 22-64)
  • ¬£25.00 Senior (Age 65+)