Not for the Squeamish

1 hour ago, Owls2k said:

Bernardo Silver reminds me of those guys at five aside who you take one look at and think 'he's garbage'. Then the game starts and you don't get near him for the full match, he scores a hat trick and doesn't lose the ball once. His ball control is ridiculous. 

Proper class player. 

There is a 10% chance that we get lucky tomorrow. But there is a 90% chance that him and Mahrez tear us an absolute new one.

The funny thing is that we all dribble over player like Knockaert and Forestieri. When the truth is Mahrez is twice the player they are and Silva is twice the player he is. 

Edited by pazowl55

My eldest went through a stage of supporting Man Ure when Beckham was there. I absolutely hated it. Anybody but the p1gs I thought. It slowly faded after Sir Alex smashed him in the face with a flying boot. He's now a bigger Wednesday fan than me. 

It's a worry though about losing a generation of kids to them. We have to get it right soon.

10 hours ago, Rogers said:

My were SWFC fans, as I took them every week.  Now they moan and hate it cos its boring and I can't warrant spending the money on tickets, they'd rather go bowling.  

The lad has said Sheff Utd are better and he might support them, but I'd rather him support anyone but Sheff utd.  So can you sent us a shirt, so he supports Man City. At least he can watch you on TV every week

You are a terrible parent.