Not for the Squeamish

My were SWFC fans, as I took them every week.  Now they moan and hate it cos its boring and I can't warrant spending the money on tickets, they'd rather go bowling.  

The lad has said Sheff Utd are better and he might support them, but I'd rather him support anyone but Sheff utd.  So can you sent us a shirt, so he supports Man City. At least he can watch you on TV every week

• Thanks 1

Bernardo Silver reminds me of those guys at five aside who you take one look at and think 'he's garbage'. Then the game starts and you don't get near him for the full match, he scores a hat trick and doesn't lose the ball once. His ball control is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

My were SWFC fans, as I took them every week.  Now they moan and hate it cos its boring and I can't warrant spending the money on tickets, they'd rather go bowling.  

The lad has said Sheff Utd are better and he might support them, but I'd rather him support anyone but Sheff utd.  So can you sent us a shirt, so he supports Man City. At least he can watch you on TV every week

bowling and the grunters WTF:

you’re doing it wrong 

8 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Had the same issue with my lad, saying he wants to support the Blades. If it helps, I came up with a suitable punishment: forcing him to watch Wednesday.

Please don't rat me out to protective services!

• Haha 3

Guest Bulgaria
23 minutes ago, torres said:

This is horrific in so many ways!!!

Sorry if you’ve just had your supper 

4FAB50F2-D574-4D8B-9FC0-B78806264460.png

Cringe.

12 minutes ago, Rogers said:

My 7 year old hates football because of Sheffield Wednesday. No danger of him supporting anyone else.

He used to enjoy it, until he realised how angry it made everyone at Hillsborough, including me.

He's not daft though, he thinks our players only play for the money...

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, torres said:

This is horrific in so many ways!!!

Sorry if you’ve just had your supper 

4FAB50F2-D574-4D8B-9FC0-B78806264460.png

He needs reporting to the social services forcing hid kids to watch Wednesday. 

• Haha 5