Manchester City - Pep gives press conference

3 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

They’ve not been dire or terrible.  I didn’t say that.

But their performances this season haven’t been up to the same standard as their 2017/18 and 2018/19 campaigns.

Looking at the bigger picture, once you throw in the uncertainty of the Champions League ban, they are a club on the slide.

They are not going to play the same XI against us as they played against Madrid.  Winning the UCL is obviously City’s priority now, let’s hope they underestimate us.

Just out of interest, what two domestic trophies are in the bag?  Obviously they’ve just won the League Cup.  The other?

Not hard to underestimate a team with the worst form in the division who cant score at home

19 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Charity Shield on penalties (if that counts),

It doesn’t.  Friendly game in all but name.

19 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Whos cacking. I just look at our pitiful form and look at their team. Sure anything can happen. I dont think it will though. 

Me neither.  We look like we couldn’t win a raffle at the moment.

18 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Blackburn haven't been owt special this season and look what happened there:duntmatter:

One of the worst performances in our recent history.  90% of clubs would have fired their manager after a performance like that.  Not us though.

Edited by Westfield Owl

29 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

It’s a free hit for us tomorrow.  Not sure why some are cacking themselves already.

Fully expecting a defeat like, just don’t think City have been owt special this season.

They've scored 4 in each of the previous rounds. If we can keep it to that I would be happy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

I’d be happy if we can keep it to 4 in each half

It's flipping poo this. We should be buzzing for a game against the one of the best sides in Europe in front of a full house. Instead, thanks to recent miserable results, we are all going to be watching from behind the sofa hoping we are just badly maimed rather than full on bludgeoned to death. 

7 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

They must’ve had a reyt laugh doing the analysis from our recent games... I’d honestly not be surprised to see some kind of FA Cup record scoreline, it’s going to be horrific

I really want to neg that and tell you that you're wrong.

Unfortunately I think you could be bang on.