@owlstalk

Manchester City - Pep gives press conference

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

B4594DEF-F78F-4282-BB38-1474E935D15B.jpeg

Was gunna have a gallon before match tomorrow..... Think Id better make it two

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I said 9 -0 to city. I may have underestimated.

• Haha 5

Dejphon's still thinking 3-0 to us :Chansiri:

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

They tend not to take prisoners in this sort of game. The traditional 2-0 after 30' and possibly add one second half is not necessarily what they do

I think anybody over 5 years old, actually remembers being thumped 7-0 by them, but also Nuhiu scoring early doors, then us narrowly losing to a brace form Kryten the blinking golden boy on his b**tard birthday, in 90+1 minutes!

I think one of the Jesus collection scored in the 7 niller.

It’s a free hit for us tomorrow.  Not sure why some are cacking themselves already.

Fully expecting a defeat like, just don’t think City have been owt special this season.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Dejphon's still thinking 3-0 to us :Chansiri:

He could buy their first 11 with his weekend spending money, but didn't want to upset the EFL according to Nixon. 

55 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I read that line up from goalkeeper to striker and, indeed, my last utterance was ‘Jesus’.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

The Lord won’t help us if the son of God ‘Jesus’ is playing for City

He is an imposter

2 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

It’s a free hit for us tomorrow.  Not sure why some are cacking themselves already.

Fully expecting a defeat like, just don’t think City have been owt special this season.

Yeah their run and ours are very similar aren't they. We could both finish second in our respective leagues, only they could finish 2nd from the top!

lol 

• Haha 2

I'm glad were not one of the matches on Super 6. I think the score predictor only goes up to 10.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

He is an imposter

Yeah you tell 'em, they don't even pronounce it right!

2 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Aye, they've been dire. Second in the Premier League averaging over two points a match, two domestic trophies in the bag, just beaten Real Madrid away in the Champions League, terrible innit? :blink:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Could do with Jesus in our net.

FFS.

Edited by Castleford Owl

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I know they’re better than us, but it’s a bit of a pisstake to play Jesus in goal

Edited by McRightSide

2 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Could do with Jesus in our net.

FFS.

Westwood keeping, not conceding, guide is to our perfect night! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

He could buy their first 11 with his weekend spending money, but didn't want to upset the EFL according to Nixon. 

£185 million pounds Sterling? :Chansiri:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, they've been dire. Second in the Premier League averaging over two points a match, two domestic trophies in the bag, just beaten Real Madrid away in the Champions League, terrible innit? :blink:

They’ve not been dire or terrible.  I didn’t say that.

But their performances this season haven’t been up to the same standard as their 2017/18 and 2018/19 campaigns.

Looking at the bigger picture, once you throw in the uncertainty of the Champions League ban, they are a club on the slide.

They are not going to play the same XI against us as they played against Madrid.  Winning the UCL is obviously City’s priority now, let’s hope they underestimate us.

Just out of interest, what two domestic trophies are in the bag?  Obviously they’ve just won the League Cup.  The other?

1 minute ago, Westfield Owl said:

They’ve not been dire or terrible.  I didn’t say that.

But their performances this season haven’t been up to the same standard as their 2017/18 and 2018/19 campaigns.

Looking at the bigger picture, once you throw in the uncertainty of the Champions League ban, they are a club on the slide.

They are not going to play the same XI against us as they played against Madrid.  Winning the UCL is obviously City’s priority now, let’s hope they underestimate us.

Just out of interest, what two domestic trophies are in the bag?  Obviously they’ve just won the League Cup.  The other?

Charity Shield on penalties (if that counts),

17 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Whos cacking. I just look at our pitiful form and look at their team. Sure anything can happen. I dont think it will though. 

18 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Blackburn haven't been owt special this season and look what happened there:duntmatter: