Manchester City - Pep gives press conference

37 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

They tend not to take prisoners in this sort of game. The traditional 2-0 after 30' and possibly add one second half is not necessarily what they do

I think anybody over 5 years old, actually remembers being thumped 7-0 by them, but also Nuhiu scoring early doors, then us narrowly losing to a brace form Kryten the blinking golden boy on his b**tard birthday, in 90+1 minutes!

I think one of the Jesus collection scored in the 7 niller.

2 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

It’s a free hit for us tomorrow.  Not sure why some are cacking themselves already.

Fully expecting a defeat like, just don’t think City have been owt special this season.

Yeah their run and ours are very similar aren't they. We could both finish second in our respective leagues, only they could finish 2nd from the top!

lol 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

It’s a free hit for us tomorrow.  Not sure why some are cacking themselves already.

Fully expecting a defeat like, just don’t think City have been owt special this season.

Aye, they've been dire. Second in the Premier League averaging over two points a match, two domestic trophies in the bag, just beaten Real Madrid away in the Champions League, terrible innit? :blink:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, they've been dire. Second in the Premier League averaging over two points a match, two domestic trophies in the bag, just beaten Real Madrid away in the Champions League, terrible innit? :blink:

They’ve not been dire or terrible.  I didn’t say that.

But their performances this season haven’t been up to the same standard as their 2017/18 and 2018/19 campaigns.

Looking at the bigger picture, once you throw in the uncertainty of the Champions League ban, they are a club on the slide.

They are not going to play the same XI against us as they played against Madrid.  Winning the UCL is obviously City’s priority now, let’s hope they underestimate us.

Just out of interest, what two domestic trophies are in the bag?  Obviously they’ve just won the League Cup.  The other?

1 minute ago, Westfield Owl said:

They’ve not been dire or terrible.  I didn’t say that.

But their performances this season haven’t been up to the same standard as their 2017/18 and 2018/19 campaigns.

Looking at the bigger picture, once you throw in the uncertainty of the Champions League ban, they are a club on the slide.

They are not going to play the same XI against us as they played against Madrid.  Winning the UCL is obviously City’s priority now, let’s hope they underestimate us.

Just out of interest, what two domestic trophies are in the bag?  Obviously they’ve just won the League Cup.  The other?

Charity Shield on penalties (if that counts),

17 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Whos cacking. I just look at our pitiful form and look at their team. Sure anything can happen. I dont think it will though. 

18 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Blackburn haven't been owt special this season and look what happened there:duntmatter: