GOALS 2 & 3

23 hours ago, Jackie Sewell said:

Not condoning the mistakes, but watching them again, Lee does brilliantly to get back after Lees' error and gets in a great tackle, only for the ball to squirm straight to Lawrence. And for goal 3 it looked as if Borner could have won that 'pass' from Harris if he'd have gone forward hard and not decided to go backwards and let their kid have it. Just saying.

I think Keiron Lee must have edited the clip for the second goal

Yep, Tom Lees had a shocker, But it was Keiron's poor pass to him that put him under pressure

I also notice the clip ends before Keiron puts his hands on his head

In my book Lee should take has much blame as Lees, but he's a fan favourite so won't

We have too many midfield players who when they get the ball, their default move is to turn back towards their own goal, when Lee received the ball, he could have gone forward, but he chose to do what he always does, and turn back towards his own goal

Tom Lees had a woeful first half, and he should take a lot of blame for the second goal, but Keiron Lee's choice of pass was very poor, he didn't do his team mate any favours giving him the ball there with a Derby player close by

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Yep, Tom Lees had a shocker, But it was Keiron's poor pass to him that put him under pressure

In my book Lee should take has much blame as Lees, but he's a fan favourite so won't

We have too many midfield players who when they get the ball, their default move is to turn back towards their own goal, when Lee received the ball, he could have gone forward, but he chose to do what he always does, and turn back towards his own goal

Tom Lees had a woeful first half, and he should take a lot of blame for the second goal, but Keiron Lee's choice of pass was very poor, he didn't do his team mate any favours giving him the ball there with a Derby player close by

He passed a more than adequate ball to a professional footballer of the standard of 100s of Championship games - in time and space enough to take a touch...

That mistake was all about Tom Lees and his ditherability on the ball

I only see elementary mistakes being made here... sloppy passing at the back and last man losing it... and then Harris completely off the mark, it's nearly carbon copy what we did back v Derby last time when Bannan picked up the missed pass, sent it forward to Fletcher who struck on the half-volley...

Elementary mistakes, and we just keep making them. At the moment, I have no confidence in Lees, he's turning into Odubajo in the sense I nearly grimace when he gets the ball and is under a little pressure.

3 hours ago, oldishowl said:

If in doubt blame Dawson seems to be the line. 

I thought the first half Saturday was as bad as I can remember Bannan playing. Never got on the ball and never marked a player.

Think is was a pretty collective shambles in the first half and you could isolate many players being at fault for certain things.

3 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

It might have been slightly under hit for it to be ideal, but it certainly wasn't a hospital ball or a pass that put Lees or Wednesday in any immediate danger.

Lees controlled the ball, and then dithered and dallied and fell over.

Very little blame can be attached to Lee. He's certainly not "just as much to blame", that's barmy.