22nd March

19 minutes ago, mdogg20 said:

The day Birmingham got their decision handed down.... so maybe a few weeks to go.

Then role on the 22nd March and put everyone out of their misery and stop all the speculation.

0pts. 9pts. 12pts. 15pts. 21pts. FFS fed up with it all.

2 minutes ago, andytrig said:

The 22nd March is a Sunday this year. I know this as it's my birthday and it's already ruined as it's Mother's day and I'll have to spend it with my mother and mother in law. 

Throw in a points deduction and it's going to be the worst birthday ever!

Tell em you have to self quarentine for the next month and enjoy a quiet birthday. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, andytrig said:

The 22nd March is a Sunday this year. I know this as it's my birthday and it's already ruined as it's Mother's day and I'll have to spend it with my mother and mother in law. 

Birthdays are over rated anyway..............I should know, I had loads of em!! lol 

2 hours ago, mdogg20 said:

The day Birmingham got their decision handed down.... so maybe a few weeks to go.

Nothing 'official' about that date though. The Birmingham case overran. This is what the judgement said:

For relegation or promotion outcomes potentially to be affected by a points deduction only announced in the last few weeks of the season is far from ideal. That requires a Disciplinary Commission to be appointed early and a hearing date fixed promptly. Under the procedural rules the chairman does have a power, and a duty, to secure an expeditious hearing, but it is regrettable that in this case, for a number of different reasons, it was not possible for the hearing to be held until 7 months after the charge was brought.

The 'number of different reasons' referred to were a) the Birmingham appointee to the Disciplinary Commission resigned, b) the appointed replacement was rejected by the EFL, c) Birmingham objected when the EFL apponted a replacement on their behalf

Just now, andytrig said:

My birthday as well mate ,Here is hoping we have a good un.

2 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

In the players defence, it must be disheartening to be playing for points that might get taken off us. 

(I know we aren’t winning many points like) 

If we aren’t escaping Scott free, then get on with it. 

I cannot defend the players. They are professionals, they should be proud they are playing football for a living (and an absurdly privileged one too). 100% every time from the first to the last minute is the minimum required. What happens behind the scenes is of no consequence. We need players who want to win. 

• Like 1