Gallows Humour From Our Match DJ?

4 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

The choice of playing That's Entertainment by The Jam after that debacle. I wonder what they will play on Wednesday night after the Man City game?

I thought he was taking the pissh as we walked out of the north, still made me laugh. 

9 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

The choice of playing That's Entertainment by The Jam after that debacle. I wonder what they will play on Wednesday night after the Man City game?

great song but rubbing the salt in a bit :biggrin:

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

They used to play tongue in cheek songs a few years ago but don't seem to have done it lately.

I remember Frankie Simek getting sent off late on against Wolves, and it ended up costing us the game as we were winning at that stage but drew 2-2 after an injury time equaliser. The DJ played "American Idiot"
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:
They used to play tongue in cheek songs a few years ago but don't seem to have done it lately.

I remember Frankie Simek getting sent off late on against Wolves, and it ended up costing us the game as we were winning at that stage but drew 2-2 after an injury time equaliser. The DJ played "American Idiot"

That's brilliant lol

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I remember that. Another one was after another home defeat in the really dark times when they played Kaiser Chiefs 'every day I love you less and less'.

2 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Made me chuckle, I was still laughing at that when I walked in Wednesday Tap.