My First ITK

3 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

But they will at least be in the Championship next season.  We might not be if the EFL take us down.

Fine if your happy to be a perennial Championship side, we had that under previous owners - no one was happy.

• Haha 1

On 02/03/2020 at 06:53, Blue and white said:

Nothing to disbelieve there.

I'm hoping the DC wanting out bit is true, the rest I can live with.

Agreed but any member on here could come to the same suppositions ,  in fact you could write the same article for most failing clubs , just change a name or two 

4 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Losing £5m a year with an unplayable pitch and a poor defensive minded side - short memories.

Now we're losing £20m+ every year and on the verge of a points deduction and possibe relegation to League 1....much better eh

16 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Losing £5m a year with an unplayable pitch and a poor defensive minded side - short memories.

Whereas now we’re losing (at least) 4 times as much per annum, with an improved-but-not-brilliant pitch, and a very poor defensive minded side.

Are you Chansiri’s spin doctor or something?  You’re having an absolute shocker mate.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I suppose now that DC has tried blaming the fans, the EFL, the weather, and golden elephants for his failings, Milan is his next target.

Drama queen 

Xbana Milan eh 

2 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Whereas now we’re losing (at least) 4 times as much per annum, with an improved-but-not-brilliant pitch, and a very poor defensive minded side.

Are you Chansiri’s spin doctor or something?  You’re having an absolute shocker mate.

Unless you can find links to people saying the same thing in 2015 I'm 100% correct, the current regime is a disaster but lets not pretend we all knew it was coming and would have accepted being a mid table side.

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

As long as he goes, if it saves face for him to pass blame, and not have the balls to accept accountability, we'll take that.

The main thing is he goes home to Dad.

Head in sand 

Xbana Milan 

Just now, toppOwl said:

Unless you can find links to people saying the same thing in 2015 I'm 100% correct, the current regime is a disaster but lets not pretend we all knew it was coming and would have accepted being a mid table side.

It was pretty obvious. 

Read back. Plenty of evidence that we thought he was a wrong un.

At least when we get a new owner worth a bag of skittles and an iron bru we can get kids for a quids tickets back to start paying all players wages eh 

3 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Maybe not going back as far as 2015 but I think they were rumblings in early 2017 that if we didn't go up that season we could be hitting some problems.

Just now, toppOwl said:

Find the links, I'll have a read.

Find em yourself.

We all knew he was no good, and took enough abuse from his Apologists for saying it.

Saw all this denial and bitterness from Uncle Daves cronies too as his time got near.

Amazing to see some of the same posters made the same mistake twice.