My First ITK

2 minutes ago, Gerinako said:

Even if it’s all just water cooler talk it’s all believable

We’re a right mess and it’s only one man to blame - Chansiri

Everything is believable (listen to a flat earther or a creationist) but that doesn't make it the truth.

On second thoughts don't listen to the flat earther or the creationist.   

• Haha 3

Still think the stoke result led to our bad run, our weak minded players let it affect them too much and it became an ongoing problem. If they have been forewarned of a deduction they should have dug in and made it less of a problem but again weak minded 

3 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

If the chairman walks tomorrow who do you think will put the Approx. £2m per month into the club account every month to pay the bills?

No ones talking about walking away. Selling up is completely different. 

57 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Think your mate reads owlstalk, every single thing has been said on here.

dc can only spend 6 months per year in the uk

How come no players leaked the soon to come points deduction...especially, err ..the two that don't like monk.

Celtic wanted rhodes for fa, we said get foooked.

Dc is disliked by staff, yet no bugger has jacked..bullen, cc, jos, monk.

Monk can have his own staff...who said so, cos dc said he can't.

We did have a ceo but she did a runner over ground sale. A new one will be appointed after the misconduct hearing.

All true cos it's been said on here 53,254 times

If you knew it all already then fair enough. I guess to me it was interesting as it came from someone that works with the team and staff. 

9 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Question 

if D.C. does want out, and hypothetically sells up and leaves, doesn’t he still own the ground?

would the new owners have to buy the ground back from him or rent it back?  

Depends if he's paid us the 60 million he owes us for it.

It hard to find the 60 million as not sure which years accounts it's in.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Oh yeah never thought of it like that, he could cook the books couldn’t he and never actually transfer any money, I get it now, it was slightly confusing but I expect that’s why he’s got us in the poo over it 

27 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Oh yeah never thought of it like that, he could cook the books couldn’t he and never actually transfer any money, I get it now, it was slightly confusing but I expect that’s why he’s got us in the poo over it 

No, we are in the EFL bad books because of how we have structured the sale to navigate our way around the P&S rules. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Minton said:

Our 2 highest finishes since premier league relegation, a play off final and a play off semi final would argue that the standards were higher.

And in 2 months time, if we get a points deduction, we could be relegated to League One.

What's that about higher standards?

That questionnaire from Spring 2018 was a big faux-pas.  I think even t'old DC himself would admit that was a mistake.

13 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Depends how you define it I suppose, was it defined?  And alluded seems a little spurious you can make it say whatever you wish. 

I wish we could charge £15 - £20 a game and maybe we can, but it would lessen our chances of promotion.  

That will be DC's line next season when we're hosting league games against the likes of Shrewsbury, Fleetwood, Crewe & Accrington.

You've inadvertently come up with some future Chansiri PR gold there.  Congratulations.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dexter Morgan said:

I dont think there is any book cooking, but it's a bit difficult to pin the 60 million down, as no idea how it works when you essentially sell something to yourself.

Does the 60 million actually move anywhere ?

God knows. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

That will be DC's line next season when we're hosting league games against the likes of Shrewsbury, Fleetwood, Crewe & Accrington.

None of the current lot has the ability or bottle to take the above on.

I certainly wouldn't bet on us winning.

Guest mkowl
5 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

It is in the July 18 accounts - within the debtors note. 

This will in fact be shown as due from Sheffield 5 Limited - the company that I believe bought the stadium.

But let's not forget DC is owed about the same from the funding of the Clubs losses. So he could play musical chairs with the loans to clear them or indeed simply write them off. Perfectly legit - an option for one of my clients fairly soon post a forthcoming re-structure 

He might just pay down that debt as the route to fund the Club 

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I dont think there is any book cooking, but it's a bit difficult to pin the 60 million down, as no idea how it works when you essentially sell something to yourself.

Does the 60 million actually move anywhere ?

God knows. 

People say with some justification that, in order for Chansiri to sell the club, he would have to write off substantial losses i.e. take a "haircut". He could reduce the losses by using loans owned to him by the club to complete the purchase of the ground then simply gift the ownership of the ground to the new owner. The net result would be the same.

Or alternatively if he cannot sell the club or doesn't want to, he could use the staged payments on the ground sales contract to inject that money into the club as cashflow. Something he would probably have had to do anyway.

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

It is in the July 18 accounts - within the debtors note. 

This will in fact be shown as due from Sheffield 5 Limited - the company that I believe bought the stadium.

But let's not forget DC is owed about the same from the funding of the Clubs losses. So he could play musical chairs with the loans to clear them or indeed simply write them off. Perfectly legit - an option for one of my clients fairly soon post a forthcoming re-structure 

He might just pay down that debt as the route to fund the Club 

How did Sheffield 5 Limited buy the stadium when that company wasn’t incorporated until 24 June 2019?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12066053

Can you backdate a sale to 12 months before the buying company was incorporated?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

How did Sheffield 5 Limited buy the stadium when that company wasn’t incorporated until 24 June 2019?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12066053

Can you backdate a sale to 12 months before the buying company was incorporated?

Think this has been covered many times by our OT accountants, sure MKOWL will explain again or you could read back through all the Ground sale topics

Edited by Striggy
  • Thanks 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"