I've not given up hope yet but if we lose the arbitration - I think it's the level of penalty 'expected' as per the guidelines  room for mitigation or aggravation of that  either way 

We ' have or Had' depending on when you read his website a top brief so cross fingers 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I've not given up hope yet but if we lose the arbitration - I think it's the level of penalty 'expected' as per the guidelines  room for mitigation or aggravation of that  either way 

We ' have or Had' depending on when you read his website a top brief so cross fingers 

Do you think that Derby will get the same punishment? 

Seems like your source has summarised every rumour and conspiracy theory recently.

Come on, you made this up didn’t you?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Worlds 3rd richest man in 2005, currently net worth of 8 billion pounds. I don’t think Wednesday would be that lucky somehow. 

Tho of course even if we do get sold on it needs to be to someone with better ideas of spending their money than Chansiri has done 

Yep don’t think it would be Mittal sadly.  Incidentally imagine being a QPR fan and you have a shareholder who’s one of the worlds richest men.  And you are 14th in the championship.  Football is a strange world these says 

I was just going to ask if we are taking this at face value?

Just now, jp1981 said:

Do you think that Derby will get the same punishment? 

I don't know JP, I understood the cases aren't exactly the same   but interestingly i believe they have also engaged the same brief 

but if we do lose the arbitration, then unfortunately I think we're toast tbh 

33 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

If the chairman walks tomorrow who do you think will put the Approx. £2m per month into the club account every month to pay the bills?

The small matter of who's picking up the other half of the tab seems to be incomprehensible to half our fans. For the love of all that is good, we sank into a decade of darkness because we owed £20m to the Co Op Bank. Last time I saw a set of accounts the club owned Chansiri £60m.

There's a lot of people forgetting the result of this latest financial debacle with the EFL is the club doesn't even own a stadium. 

There is no immediate light at the end of the tunnel if the OP is true. I believe the Paxo Chicken Group have more control over Chansiri than he does over them. 

Chansiri goes and I think we get another face, controlled by the Paxo Chicken Group, or if they both go, we end up renting the ground of Chansiri and the Paxo Group.

And if I'm right about agents owning our club, then there's going to be another chapter in the war with the EFL if they get any proof of it. 

I'm not ITK, just disillusioned with modern football, and the above is entirely plausible. 

Three cheers for Chasiri, the EFL, Millions Madaric and The Paxo Chicken Group 

We're heading to the same place as Portsmouth, Coventry and Sunderland 

There's a reason why the Germans don't allow single investors to own more than half a club. English football is shot to pieces. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/union-fans-unveil-vulgar-banner-targeting-hoffenheim-owner-as-second-day-of-protests-continue-193123630.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

I was just going to ask if we are taking this at face value?

You know the rules of OT

If its negative it true

If its good news its an out and out lie

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

You know the rules of OT

If its negative it true

It's the complete opposite.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

The small matter of who's picking up the other half of the tab seems to be incomprehensible to half our fans. For the love of all that is good, we sank into a decade of darkness because we owed £20m to the Co Op Bank. Last time I saw a set of accounts the club owned Chansiri £60m.

There's a lot of people forgetting the result of this latest financial debacle with the EFL is the club doesn't even own a stadium. 

There is no immediate light at the end of the tunnel if the OP is true. I believe the Paxo Chicken Group have more control over Chansiri than he does over them. 

Chansiri goes and I think we get another face, controlled by the Paxo Chicken Group, or if they both go, we end up renting the ground of Chansiri and the Paxo Group.

And if I'm right about agents owning our club, then there's going to be another chapter in the war with the EFL if they get any proof of it. 

I'm not ITK, just disillusioned with modern football, and the above is entirely plausible. 

Three cheers for Chasiri, the EFL, Millions Madaric and The Paxo Chicken Group 

We're heading to the same place as Portsmouth, Coventry and Sunderland 

There's a reason why the Germans don't allow single investors to own more than half a club. English football is shot to pieces. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/union-fans-unveil-vulgar-banner-targeting-hoffenheim-owner-as-second-day-of-protests-continue-193123630.html

What makes you think that? I wish all these stories would go away.

I have enough to worry about with Coronavirus, do I panic buy?  Get some masks? 

Can someone ban me from OT please.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

You know the rules of OT

If its negative it true

100 pages then.

What’s happened to Winnal? Has he completely fallen out of favour too? Him or Rhodes don’t even make the bench and an atrociously unfit guy takes their places 

Orlando wouldn't spin anything and never has as far as I know ,nice chap and been on here for years 

4 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

What’s happened to Winnal? Has he completely fallen out of favour too? Him or Rhodes don’t even make the bench and an atrociously unfit guy takes their places 

Oh yeah them two who were terrorising all the defenses up and down the country. 

You would have more of an impact.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, A12owl said:

How long is he allowed to be in the country? 

Not 100% certain but I think its 6 months in a year.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Oh yeah them two who were terrorising all the defenses up and down the country. 

You would have more of an impact.

Good point but didn’t winnall score in an away game then hasn’t played since? 

8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

What makes you think that? I wish all these stories would go away.

I have enough to worry about with Coronavirus, do I panic buy?  Get some masks? 

Can someone ban me from OT please.

You can ignore the stories about the Paxo Chicken Group, which were there from day one, which I chose to ignore, and hoped that it was something which only happened to other clubs, but alas our transfer policy over the last four years hasn't been for the benefit of the Club or Mr Chansiri. Which brings into question who really owns the club. 

I don't accept it's all down to Chansiri's incompetence, the party which has clearly benefited are the agents / advisors. 

The fact Monk was let go from Birmingham City because he was only picking players who were managed by his agent. Another smoking gun. Then turns up at our club. 

I accept it's reading between the lines and I hope I'm wrong, but if it was merely down to Chansiri looking after his own interest as 100% owner, I dont see why he'd sign Wickham on 20k per week, especially when he's pursuing the EFL through the courts on FFP. I also don't see why he'd continue to listen to the advice of the same agents who brought us Jordan Rhodes, Almen Abdi and George Boyd.

None of it makes sense, unless there is another motive other than the success of the club. i.e. the success of the Paxo Chicken Group is more important.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Good point but didn’t winnall score in an away game then hasn’t played since? 

He scored against Leeds and to be fair to him put a real good shift in then played a couple more did nothing and disappeared. 

From memory.

• Thanks 1