7 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Ave heard it's going well - bids are now up to 89p on Ebay. :Chansiri:

I will put a bid in to get other parties interested :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Does anyone know whether a points deduction wipes the slate clean or could we end up still under an embargo next year?  If it does and we can turn the form round for the run in to pull us out of danger then it may be worth taking. 

Unfortunately we’ll still have to comply with the 3 year rolling £39m overspend limit.

57 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

I think its shameful that we get a points deduction.

Will it be the first time in our history? 

If it is then Chansiri should hang his head in shame and sell up!

Unforgivable for me if we do. Pure mismanagement and puts the clubs future in serious trouble. 

3 hours ago, A12owl said:

Surely they can read. They must have an idea what's coming same as the rest of us. 

Being told what the deduction will be by the club is hardly the same as reading speculative shyte online. 

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

I think its shameful that we get a points deduction.

Will it be the first time in our history? 

If it is then Chansiri should hang his head in shame and sell up!

Bang on!!

34 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Does anyone know whether a points deduction wipes the slate clean or could we end up still under an embargo next year?  If it does and we can turn the form round for the run in to pull us out of danger then it may be worth taking. 

Embargo and points deduction are 2 seperate things! 

Embargo doesn’t matter if the chairman doesn’t want to spend. 

18 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Unfortunately we’ll still have to comply with the 3 year rolling £39m overspend limit.

3 year rolling forever! 

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Being told what the deduction will be by the club is hardly the same as reading speculative shyte online. 

How do they know? 

Has it been decided already have they even had the hearing?

Would DC go tearing over to the training field to tell the players how many points we are going to get penalised if it was the case?   

I would think he would keep it under his hat until the official announcement.

4 hours ago, ANDY said:

What happened to the Chairmans questionnaire ?

The one that stated should we continue to keep prices as they are and continue with the current level of investment (or words to that effect)

does anyone know what our level of investment was before and after this questionnaire ?

The only mathematics needed are what ffp constraints decree..it really doesn't matter how much you want to invest..as we've seen.

I've not given up hope yet but if we lose the arbitration - I think it's the level of penalty 'expected' as per the guidelines  room for mitigation or aggravation of that  either way 

We ' have or Had' depending on when you read his website a top brief so cross fingers 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I've not given up hope yet but if we lose the arbitration - I think it's the level of penalty 'expected' as per the guidelines  room for mitigation or aggravation of that  either way 

We ' have or Had' depending on when you read his website a top brief so cross fingers 

Do you think that Derby will get the same punishment? 

11 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Worlds 3rd richest man in 2005, currently net worth of 8 billion pounds. I don’t think Wednesday would be that lucky somehow. 

Tho of course even if we do get sold on it needs to be to someone with better ideas of spending their money than Chansiri has done 

Yep don’t think it would be Mittal sadly.  Incidentally imagine being a QPR fan and you have a shareholder who’s one of the worlds richest men.  And you are 14th in the championship.  Football is a strange world these says