My First ITK

Guest wilyfox
3 hours ago, A12owl said:

Surely they can read. They must have an idea what's coming same as the rest of us. 

Being told what the deduction will be by the club is hardly the same as reading speculative shyte online. 

34 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Does anyone know whether a points deduction wipes the slate clean or could we end up still under an embargo next year?  If it does and we can turn the form round for the run in to pull us out of danger then it may be worth taking. 

Embargo and points deduction are 2 seperate things! 

Embargo doesn’t matter if the chairman doesn’t want to spend. 

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Being told what the deduction will be by the club is hardly the same as reading speculative shyte online. 

How do they know? 

Has it been decided already have they even had the hearing?

Would DC go tearing over to the training field to tell the players how many points we are going to get penalised if it was the case?   

I would think he would keep it under his hat until the official announcement.

Guest Theboylangers
1 hour ago, torres said:

I win £200 on a bet 

If I spend £190 on a night out - have I not spent anything??

No, you're £10 up. 

4 hours ago, ANDY said:

What happened to the Chairmans questionnaire ?

The one that stated should we continue to keep prices as they are and continue with the current level of investment (or words to that effect)

does anyone know what our level of investment was before and after this questionnaire ?

The only mathematics needed are what ffp constraints decree..it really doesn't matter how much you want to invest..as we've seen.

I've not given up hope yet but if we lose the arbitration - I think it's the level of penalty 'expected' as per the guidelines  room for mitigation or aggravation of that  either way 

We ' have or Had' depending on when you read his website a top brief so cross fingers 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I've not given up hope yet but if we lose the arbitration - I think it's the level of penalty 'expected' as per the guidelines  room for mitigation or aggravation of that  either way 

We ' have or Had' depending on when you read his website a top brief so cross fingers 

Do you think that Derby will get the same punishment? 

11 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Worlds 3rd richest man in 2005, currently net worth of 8 billion pounds. I don’t think Wednesday would be that lucky somehow. 

Tho of course even if we do get sold on it needs to be to someone with better ideas of spending their money than Chansiri has done 

Yep don’t think it would be Mittal sadly.  Incidentally imagine being a QPR fan and you have a shareholder who’s one of the worlds richest men.  And you are 14th in the championship.  Football is a strange world these says 

Just now, jp1981 said:

Do you think that Derby will get the same punishment? 

I don't know JP, I understood the cases aren't exactly the same   but interestingly i believe they have also engaged the same brief 

but if we do lose the arbitration, then unfortunately I think we're toast tbh 

33 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

If the chairman walks tomorrow who do you think will put the Approx. £2m per month into the club account every month to pay the bills?

The small matter of who's picking up the other half of the tab seems to be incomprehensible to half our fans. For the love of all that is good, we sank into a decade of darkness because we owed £20m to the Co Op Bank. Last time I saw a set of accounts the club owned Chansiri £60m.

There's a lot of people forgetting the result of this latest financial debacle with the EFL is the club doesn't even own a stadium. 

There is no immediate light at the end of the tunnel if the OP is true. I believe the Paxo Chicken Group have more control over Chansiri than he does over them. 

Chansiri goes and I think we get another face, controlled by the Paxo Chicken Group, or if they both go, we end up renting the ground of Chansiri and the Paxo Group.

And if I'm right about agents owning our club, then there's going to be another chapter in the war with the EFL if they get any proof of it. 

I'm not ITK, just disillusioned with modern football, and the above is entirely plausible. 

Three cheers for Chasiri, the EFL, Millions Madaric and The Paxo Chicken Group 

We're heading to the same place as Portsmouth, Coventry and Sunderland 

There's a reason why the Germans don't allow single investors to own more than half a club. English football is shot to pieces. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/union-fans-unveil-vulgar-banner-targeting-hoffenheim-owner-as-second-day-of-protests-continue-193123630.html

• Like 1