Crookes WMC -The start of the revolution

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

Ignore him trev he knows absolutely SFA about what we managed to do   he/they needs to concentrate on getting this fecking site working on matchdays 

This trust idea was mooted many years ago we weren't interested due to the politics. If they can steer totally clear of that lot and get plenty of volunteers with fresh ideas  it's definitely needed and I hope it takes off and gets the trust franchise.  If they do I hope DC welcomes it officially 

I know Tim ;)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Ignore him trev he knows absolutely SFA about what we managed to do   he/they needs to concentrate on getting this fecking site working on matchdays 

This trust idea was mooted many years ago we weren't interested due to the politics. If they can steer totally clear of that lot and get plenty of volunteers with fresh ideas  it's definitely needed and I hope it takes off and gets the trust franchise.  If they do I hope DC welcomes it officially 

Ooooohhhhhhhhh

🤣🤣

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, prowl said:

The beer is cheap at Crookes Club so that's a plus. They don't mention a time so I reckon we need to go there at openning time and just wait until it starts. It might be a long wait but thats what snooker tables are for, and beer, lots of beer.

It should be an interesting meeting after 16 pints.

( It might have changed since I was a regular)

Starts at 7pm

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

Neil what will it take financially to keep this site working during heavy traffic matchday/event days ?

This, Neil.

Always thought you were a reasonable guy but you’re dodging answering questions about this ( unless your answer is tucked away from where the masses will see it )

Poor old A12 has pushed the issue several times.

If it’s cos you need donations than say so. If it’s something technical then please explain in idiotspeak what the problem is.