The solution is?

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

But, but I thought we had a shout of getting in the play offs?

We still do according to the league table this is typical Owlstalk 1 week we are over moon we might have a chance a week later can't see it myself lol although in this case a matter of a few days.

The solution is to have a plan, stick with it and get in people to execute it properly.

Gary Megson had a plan from day one, it's a shame he could only deliver it for 2/3 of a season but from day one he had a vision and everything he did was part of an overall plan.   From narrowing the pitch, to introducing new players by taking them up the kop (oooh errr!) and explaining what this football club meant to him.

I'm afraid if you aren't part of the solution you are a problem, so down to a man almost, everything has to go and allow someone with a vision to reimagine this football club from the playing side.

This is why a new guy has to come in before the end of the season - to have a view of what he likes, what he doesn't like and then be given carte blanche to show anyone who doesn't fit this new vision the door.    <-- will this happen under Mr Chansiri?   You'd have to think not unfortunately.

Unless you are going to give the manager full autonomy, then there is no point and there is no solution in my humble opinion.    We keep lurching from season to season getting worse.