Jump to content
samowl

Only 11,000 sold for City game

Recommended Posts

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Surprised it's that high.

Consitant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, vulva said:

City have sold 6700. 

 

11000 in the home end is shameful. 

 

Wouldn't go that far.

 

Prices and performances are shameful.

 

Support for such shocking shiite this season has been admirable.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Consitant

Thunk yuo.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, samowl said:

Not going to look great on the telly if what the lady in the ticket office told me is correct. 

Be like a home game for City cos they play in front of empty seats at the Etihad 

I would that thought that most people would be much more worried about the prospect of us being humiliated on the TV in front of football supporters the length and breadth of the country than they would about people potentially seeing rows and rows of empty seats in the home fans areas of the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vulva said:

City have sold 6700. 

 

11000 in the home end is shameful. 

They have 4500 tickets.

 

I have no idea where you have got 6700 from, that would include the corner and ALL available seats in the West Stand which hasn't been the case for years.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West stand holds the following (Circa);

Upper - 4200

lower - 2400

Corner - 1400

 

Cant see City taking 6700 as that would mean that they are using the corner which hasn’t been available since the Wycombe game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s on the City website

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

West stand holds the following (Circa);

Upper - 4200

lower - 2400

Corner - 1400

 

Cant see City taking 6700 as that would mean that they are using the corner which hasn’t been available since the Wycombe game. 

 

 

 

Theyve not got the corner

 

the scaffold studio is there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City have got 4499.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sonny said:

City have got 4499.


That’s what I think they’ve got. Not seen anywhere where they have got an increased allocation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, james o connor said:

Anybody who wants to pay to watch that shower needs medical attention. 

Good job you weren’t around in the 70’s then , at least back then it wasn’t wallet busting ticket prices though . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BIG D said:

Oh yeah, loads of empty seats at City

lol

It is a bit surprising they don’t sell out with the players they have on show .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

West stand holds the following (Circa);

Upper - 4200

lower - 2400

Corner - 1400

 

Cant see City taking 6700 as that would mean that they are using the corner which hasn’t been available since the Wycombe game. 

Those are seats. In reality alot are covered. The corner has a TV studio on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man city sold 11,000 I heard. Does that mean they have the North stand? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

I would that thought that most people would be much more worried about the prospect of us being humiliated on the TV in front of football supporters the length and breadth of the country than they would about people potentially seeing rows and rows of empty seats in the home fans areas of the ground.


Man City have won 6-1 away at Villa, 5-0 away at West Ham, 4-1 away at Burnley and 3-0 away at Arsenal this season.

 

They’ve also beaten Watford 8-0 at home.

 

Getting hammered by Man City isn’t that embarrassing, it happens to a lot of premier league clubs. But only selling 11,000 tickets in the home end is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pat blondeau said:


Man City have won 6-1 away at Villa, 5-0 away at West Ham, 4-1 away at Burnley and 3-0 away at Arsenal this season.

 

They’ve also beaten Watford 8-0 at home.

 

Getting hammered by Man City isn’t that embarrassing, it happens to a lot of premier league clubs. But only selling 11,000 tickets in the home end is 

 

By your same logic I could name hundreds of games where teams have had less than 11,000 home fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

 

By your same logic I could name hundreds of games where teams have had less than 11,000 home fans. 


Against the premier league champions and one of the best sides in Europe? When?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:


Man City have won 6-1 away at Villa, 5-0 away at West Ham, 4-1 away at Burnley and 3-0 away at Arsenal this season.

 

They’ve also beaten Watford 8-0 at home.

 

Getting hammered by Man City isn’t that embarrassing, it happens to a lot of premier league clubs. But only selling 11,000 tickets in the home end is 


Selling only 11,000 tickets against the current premier league champions shows where we are as a club at the moment, Gooders! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ANDY said:

 

 

 

Theyve not got the corner

 

the scaffold studio is there

 

Liam and Noel have rented that as a corporate box for the game. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...