samowl

Only 11,000 sold for City game

53 minutes ago, ttimeowls said:

Yes it may be a tin pot crowd but might make a statement 

landing_page_hero_animation.gif

• Haha 1

FFS....thank the lord people can't add getting wet on Kop inter mix. Bring back National Service and them funny little pies we used to have. UTO.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vulva said:

From a financial perspective, DC has got the pricing bang on the money. He’s banked on the hardcore paying a higher price, any price in reality. He’s pitched it at £25 and from a 20,000 crowd will generate £500k. 

Had he pitched it at £15, and got an unlikely 30,000, we would have generated £450k. 

Simple economics and DC has nailed this one. 

Impossible to be sure about what crowd a £15 ticket would attract, but I’d like to see us selling out for this game. Maybe and I accept it’s a bloody big maybe, but maybe if they put on a good performance with a great atmosphere, people would be tempted to come back for future games.

i never see much forward thinking from the current regime.

Sold out tonight according to Calendar.

Mind you they also said the world's first football club was formed in 1867 and put up a caption saying "Barry Bannan" over Richard Caborn. 

• Haha 2

Fully respect every single persons right to choose which games they do and don’t go to and what ever reasons they have for making their choices 

everyone has their own story and circumstances that we will never fully know 

but that said I do feel a little bit embarrassed by what the crowds is going to be and how it reflects on us nationwide 

because I guarantee nobody on national tv or radio will go into the reasons why the crowd is so low 

Sad seeing the club in this state. I just think this Chansiri chairmanship has been one false dawn too many for a lot of us fans. Never been less interested in Wednesday and clearly many others feel the same. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedSoxOwl said:

Sad seeing the club in this state. I just think this Chansiri chairmanship has been one false dawn too many for a lot of us fans. Never been less interested in Wednesday and clearly many others feel the same. 

Time to go 

Backed him for ages - done with it now. Enough is enough - look at who’s turned up tonight, even the pay on the gate lot aren’t interested - these are the reigning champions in England, nobody is bothered and that’s down to one man.

Leave the club ASAP

I’d take relegation if it meant a fresh start with some kind of plan and structure at the club.

Just something you feel you could get behind, totally rudderless just now. 

• Thanks 2

They can’t keep missing all these chances. We need to keep the ball better if poss. Easier said than done