Only 11,000 sold for City game

Guest samowl

30 minutes ago, torres said:

Reading all the pre match interviews and the build up to the match, you have to say its a crying shame it won't be a good crowd

The one and probably only thing this club can be proud of is it's supporters and we could have showcased it on national television 

It is really a sorry state of affairs isn't it 

It absolutely is. You can thank the players and owner for that. Hopefully they will both feel ashamed about their roles in that, but I won't hold my breath. 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

It absolutely is. You can thank the players and owner for that. Hopefully they will both feel ashamed about their roles in that, but I won't hold my breath. 

They won't care one bit  - just another game

As a club we don't get many of these kind of games any more and for one reason or another it's just going to drift by 

Sad really 

2 minutes ago, torres said:

They won't care one bit  - just another game

As a club we don't get many of these kind of games any more and for one reason or another it's just going to drift by 

Sad really 

Said the same in the other thread mate. We should have been looking ahead to this game like we were for Arsenal a few years back. Cheap tickets, full house, and giving it a good go. I'm so pissed off with the club at the moment and how they constantly let this fanbase down. 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Said the same in the other thread mate. We should have been looking ahead to this game like we were for Arsenal a few years back. Cheap tickets, full house, and giving it a good go. I'm so pissed off with the club at the moment and how they constantly let this fanbase down. 

Ticket prices are the same for both games. If tickets were a tenner people still wouldnt go tbh. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Miffed said:

Have City sold out? We have to give them the whole stand dont we?

In hindsight we should have only opened two ends to the home fans for this until it looked like we might sell them out.

We could have then given City another end to bump the crowd up

Amazing that Man City aren’t a big enough draw, and I blame the sorry state of football and our owner for that rather than pointing the finger at our fans. 

I’ve genuinely no interest in watching us play Man City, the champions of England. One of the least appealing clubs in the least appealing league.

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Amazing that Man City aren’t a big enough draw, and I blame the sorry state of football and our owner for that rather than pointing the finger at our fans. 

I’ve genuinely no interest in watching us play Man City, the champions of England. One of the least appealing clubs in the least appealing league.

Give over 

3 hours ago, Parsons Cross Owl said:

The crown will still be 25,000+ IMO, a great effort on a cold winters night on free telly, be loads paying on the day.

Must admit I thought it would be a sell out at first, but plenty of negative factors keeping people away, mainly the teams form, Tv, the price, school night, weather etc.

Will be a cracking atmosphere regardless.

UTO.

There’s nowhere near that.

This is what 21k home fans looks like for a normal home game and compare that to the screenshot I’ve just posted

337B74AF-F965-4C7B-8261-61FA221A9ED3.jpeg

23 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

The Arsenal game?

Wasnt that when “Carlos the Clown” (as christened on here), was running the team. 

Must be mistaken mate, cos I’m assured (on here) he never put a foot right.

Let's wait and see the official attendance figure 

But one thing is certain if we cant get 30k to watch Wednesday play in the 5th round against the league champions. Then Chansari needs to look at himself and what he has done while in charge of this club.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sonny said:

I’ll just have my opinion and let you have yours, if that’s ok.

Yep of course, but just don't be daft about it

Man City are currently one of the top teams in the whole of Europe and the Premier League is arguably the best in the world 

Just now, torres said:

Yep of course, but just don't be daft about it

Man City are currently one of the top teams in the whole of Europe and the Premier League is arguably the best in the world 

Yeah, happy for you to have your own opinion, as I said.