Only 11,000 sold for City game

Guest samowl

I got told 12.5k on Saturday ;-)

I'm still in two minds whether to go or not, recent performances and what's going on behind the scenes have just left me feeling totally disconnected from this football club at the minute. Add to that the £25 the club want to charge for this match and I just feel like I'm being fleeced AGAIN.

At least Chanisiri finally showed his face on Saturday to see how bad it's turned here.

20 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Should be a tenner all over the ground pay on gate. Can't believe DC can't see that.. Oh hang on. 

Some would still find something to moan about at them prices, they would want transport to and from home paid for. 

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

Some would still find something to moan about at them prices, they would want transport to and from home paid for. 

They would moan about being too cold in the ground if they had that.

35 minutes ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

I got told 12.5k on Saturday ;-)

I'm still in two minds whether to go or not, recent performances and what's going on behind the scenes have just left me feeling totally disconnected from this football club at the minute. Add to that the £25 the club want to charge for this match and I just feel like I'm being fleeced AGAIN.

At least Chanisiri finally showed his face on Saturday to see how bad it's turned here.

This seems to be mentioned a lot when we're playing crap, what do fans want? Chansiri to come round house to give you a big hug and say sorry. 

Every time club post anything on social media like twitter there's idiots spouting abuse and insults. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 01/03/2020 at 17:23, owl-zat said:

I’m guessing to stop Citeh fans getting in home ends there’ll be no pay on the turnstile Wednesday either. You’ll  only be able to buy them from ticket office so they can check you’re on the database so if you are thinking of going be warned.  I can see the queue being quite long at the ticket office with people thinking they could pay on the gate.

Good point. But because you're limited to two tickets on the website (a mistake by the club, I feel), some people might decide that the only way they can get in with a couple of kids is to go to the ticket office on the night, assuming the ticket limit won't apply then.

4 hours ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Just playing devils advocate here but if anything it’s the opposite of tinpot , as it’s not going to be full of fair weather fans , I’m sure come Wednesday night at 7;45 there will be about 19-20k including away fans 

A4958820-1D35-4291-ACB3-B2DAFE0244BA.jpeg

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

This seems to be mentioned a lot when we're playing crap, what do fans want? Chansiri to come round house to give you a big hug and say sorry. 

Every time club post anything on social media like twitter there's idiots spouting abuse and insults. 

So you feel the opposite? 

Ridiculous ticket pricing structure, unrealistic expectations, imminent points deduction, disinterested owner, ageing squad, player fall outs... shall I go on? 

The crown will still be 25,000+ IMO, a great effort on a cold winters night on free telly, be loads paying on the day.

Must admit I thought it would be a sell out at first, but plenty of negative factors keeping people away, mainly the teams form, Tv, the price, school night, weather etc.

Will be a cracking atmosphere regardless.

UTO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest 1banana2banana

From a personal point of view this is the lowest I’ve felt about the club in 20+years of watching them. Until something drastic changes on or off the pitch then these crowd situations are just going to get worse. I find myself saying meh if we get an equaliser now for example, as it’s just papering over the awful cracks. 
will be watching on tv at a push tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

Think a lot of this is to do with football in general.

It's hard to identify with the players who are on so much money.  

16 minutes ago, Parsons Cross Owl said:

The crown will still be 25,000+ IMO, a great effort on a cold winters night on free telly, be loads paying on the day.

Must admit I thought it would be a sell out at first, but plenty of negative factors keeping people away, mainly the teams form, Tv, the price, school night, weather etc.

Will be a cracking atmosphere regardless.

UTO.

There isn't any pay on the day, it's advance sales only.

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

Howcmuch was the tickets for everton sure it was £15  and still people didnt turn up .and we was playing well then

Edited by Guest

26 minutes ago, alanharper said:

There isn't any pay on the day, it's advance sales only.

Another badly thought out stupid idea. Prevents any last minute walk up supporters. 

• Haha 1

Guest Ash76
4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Another badly thought out stupid idea. Prevents any last minute walk up supporters. 

That will be police/SAG