Boro legend G Friend was frozen out by Toxic Monk

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

According to numerous rumours doing the rounds Hutchinson cracked Monk

I hope he hit him again after yesterday

If that were true, why would it not be treated as gross misconduct like it would in any other industry?

Why has Hutchinson not been shoved on garden leave until the end of his contract?

Surely bad management all round have bad influences hanging around the club (if that is indeed the case).

4 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

They've done brilliantly since he left.

Their side has changed a lot since then. They recovered to finish 5th when they sacked him in December and finished 7th the following season.

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

If that were true, why would it not be treated as gross misconduct like it would in any other industry?

Why has Hutchinson not been shoved on garden leave until the end of his contract?

Surely bad management all round have bad influences hanging around the club (if that is indeed the case).

Indeed, crack the manager and end up being sent to train with the young academy players. What kind of message does that send out to have someone like that influencing the under 23's? 

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

If that rumour were true, then the club should have dismissed him for gross misconduct.

Rumours have a tendency to be complete nonsense though. 

49 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

The run up to Christmas he was living off the foundations Bruce put in place. He said it numerous times the fixtures didn't allow him time to work on the things he wanted to do.

Once he did it s all went to poo.

that’s exactly how it looks to me AW.

Can you imagine Westwood and Hutchinson coming up against Cloughie or Ferguson; they would be like two choir boys.

Even top managers with much quieter styles could manage them properly.

Take Arsene Wenger in over 20 years managing Arsenal and winning countles trophies I can never recall him freezing asingle player out.

Toxic Monk cannot manage big personalities and hirstboywonder hit the nail on the head:

"Since making this move we have played 8, won 1, drawn 3, lost 4. All against sides below us in the division, the vast majority with spineless performances that have been embarrassing to watch."

4 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

If that rumour were true, then the club should have dismissed him for gross misconduct.

Rumours have a tendency to be complete nonsense though. 

Have heard the exact same thing a few times from different people

Not that that makes it true of course 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Owls Loyal said:

Can you imagine Westwood and Hutchinson coming up against Cloughie or Ferguson; they would be like two choir boys.

Even top managers with much quieter styles could manage them properly.

Take Arsene Wenger in over 20 years managing Arsenal and winning countles trophies I can never recall him freezing asingle player out.

Toxic Monk cannot manage big personalities and hirstboywonder hit the nail on the head:

"Since making this move we have played 8, won 1, drawn 3, lost 4. All against sides below us in the division, the vast majority with spineless performances that have been embarrassing to watch."

Anelka maybe? Seem to remember him being a bit disruptive when the mood took him. Wasn't Anelka eventually bombed out of the club?

15 minutes ago, Grandad said:

For those who don't understand sarcasm and humour, this was an attempt at both

🙄

4 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Anelka maybe? Seem to remember him being a bit disruptive when the mood took him. Wasn't Anelka eventually bombed out of the club?

Perhaps not, just checked and it was more to do with the fans turning against him than Wenger. 

19 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Cheers for clarifying.

You can see where the confusion arose, what with it not actually being funny, though.

:duntmatter:

I did say attempt lol