1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Simply not true. Public soundbites so as not to cause offence.

Our Chairman and his methods are now well known in football. Ask Brucie.

Cause who offence? He was asked live if he was close to taking over, he said he’d love to but hadn’t been asked? 

When there are so many obvious faults to take swipes at, and I see you swiping away at most of them... why are you choosing to make up new stuff too? Just seems very strange. 

I bet if the vacancy was open tomorrow there would be hundreds of applicants in, most of which are worse than what we have but to say nobody wants it is horseshit. 

3 hours ago, RevOwl said:

JT with Gus Poyet as director of football. 

I assume JT is John Terry. 

If people could put 'personalities' aside & purely look at it in football terms, could be a good shout actually. A natural winner, has seen it all, will be hungry for success & has served his apprenticeship under a decent manager at a club not so dissimilar to ours.

Not so sure about Gus Poyet though. Sure JT would have his own ideas on that. 

7 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Warnock just for this season to keep us up.

Ay , we wouldn't want to be going up next season would we 

2 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Hutchinson and Westwood as joint caretaker managers. If they’ve got the nous I think they have they’ll probably put themselves down as the first two names on the team sheet? 😂

Westwood would still call in injured.

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

100% inaccurate and naive at best.

Which part is inaccurate?? Also to back your horseshit up any chance you can find a quote from everyone saying they don’t want it?? 

“I mean, I think for any manager out of work (Sheffield Wednesday) is a fantastic club. You’ve got an owner who’s put an awful lot of his own money in and is clearly passionate in trying to get them back up.

“You’ve got a very good squad. the likes of Barry Bannan, (Tom) Lees, (Steven) Fletcher, (Keiren) Westwood – you know, really, really good, consistent Championship players.

“And they’ve got a fantastic fanbase.

“So I think it’s a job that anyone would be interested in… but I’ve not spoken to them.”

8 minutes ago, ArmchairOwl said:

That is the most typical name Wednesday could be linked with. Was not liked at Rangers from what I remember 

The most worrying thing about that article is the thought of Chansiri plans to be here next season 

3 hours ago, RevOwl said:

JT with Gus Poyet as director of football. 

and how are we going to afford that set up ?

Monk was a terrible appointment that's set us backwards. We need to get rid but the problems are deeper than just the manager. We need a while rethink from top to bottom. The way we've been run ever since Wembley as been a shambles, directionless and leaderless.

We need another Bruce type appointment, someone more proven at this level. Warnock and Bruce have the best records at this level. It would take someone strong minded and experienced just to keep us up, stabilise us and rebuild with. I know that's short term but Otherwise I believe we will go down with Monk or another Monk/Jos type appointment. Another Monk like appointment and we will be scrambling around for another manager to rescue us around this time next year too.

Bruce leaving us in the lurch was the worst thing that could have happened, after we finally brought in a proven manager at this level. Monk is nowhere near the level of Bruce or Warnock, nothing he's done at his previous clubs at this level or here suggests he's worth sticking with and he's never been anywhere past a year.

1 hour ago, the monk said:

If only there was a manager out there that is out of work , born in Sheffield, looking for a job and has promotions coming out of is ears.........

...nope cant think of anyone 

Looks like we will have to look for a young foreign gem 

garymegson

1 hour ago, ArmchairOwl said:

Sounds like a dead cert:

Caixinha was sacked by the Scottish giants two-and-a-half years ago after a short and fruitless spell.

But the Portuguese coach has had success at other clubs, namely Santos Laguna and Cruz Azul in Mexico.

His compatriot, Amadeu Paixao, is reported to have been present alongside Chansiri at Hillsborough on Saturday.

Lump on

6 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Sounds like a dead cert:

Caixinha was sacked by the Scottish giants two-and-a-half years ago after a short and fruitless spell.

But the Portuguese coach has had success at other clubs, namely Santos Laguna and Cruz Azul in Mexico.

His compatriot, Amadeu Paixao, is reported to have been present alongside Chansiri at Hillsborough on Saturday.

Lump on

Heading to League One if Monk stays or if another clueless Monk/Jos appointment is made. DC is taking us to League One rather than the top flight. An absolute utter shambles on and off the pitch, ever since Wembley. 

3 hours ago, A12owl said:

Isn't Holloway managing grimsby and loving it according to him. 

Apparently he has alway's wanted to manage us,thinks were a great club etc,he's doing quite well at Grimsby..surely were a bigger draw than Grimsby...mind you..

11 hours ago, jamiejohn said:

Not disagreeing with you but I think had Bruce stayed we’d be in a playoff place at least. Is going was a disaster for the club had far bigger impact than big Ron leaving 

Credit to Bruce, it’s obvious now that it wasn’t just the draw of his mediocre home town club that got him to move out quick. He worked out pretty quick that club has significant problems. 
It’s a pity he did not explain to our fan base what exactly the club's problems are.