Chocolate Fireguard v Dawson

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

2 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

And Dawson gets his own thread where people slate him

So your in a agreement that it's all Dawsons fault we are in this mess? 

Harris has one

Lees has one

Monk has one

Loads of players have one

Unfortunately our keeper is making too many mistakes and it’s costing us, which is why he has Threads about him too.

Similar to Lees. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
43 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

Unfortunately we need to forget Westwood. We've got Dawson for the rest of the season. See if we can bring a decent experienced keeper in for next season, whatever league we're in. 

Play Wildsmith or even Jones. We simply CANNOT continue with Dawson.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Dawson is ratshit

I pay £640 a season and was promised premiership players for premiership prices

Westwood is the best keeper in the league bar none 

Just now, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Dawson is ratshit

I pay £640 a season and was promised premiership players for premiership prices

Westwood is the best keeper in the league bar none 

I mean, you probably should have bought one at a premier league club then...I don’t think I’ve ever seen a squad of premier league players playing in the championship 

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

A chocolate Fireguard (or teapot) would represent a greater defence between our white posts than Dawson

Meanwhile the best keeper in the league is sat at home with his slippers on dragging 20k+ per week

Keep in clapping though yeah 

Westwood hasn't been the best keeper in the league for at least 2 years & before he was dropped he was playing no better than Dawson is now.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Says more about you if you accept Dawson as being acceptable

hes awful simply not good enough

keep clapping though yeah you Owlstalk expert 

1 minute ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Says more about you if you accept Dawson as being acceptable

hes awful simply not good enough

keep clapping though yeah you Owlstalk expert 

You obviously think referring to one of our players, someone you’ve never met, as ratshit, is acceptable.

Following sport is an emotive subject, but there’s no need to sink to the gutter.

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

It doesn't explain WHY he's not playing yet being paid a fortune..did you misunderstand my post?

I assume (with nothing but reading between the lines to go by)  that when dropped he refused to sit on the bench - as  a result Monk was left with no alternative but to disguard him ( and rightly so - if that is the case)  - i which case he should be fined 2 weeks wages each week he refuses to sit on the bench and Monk should come clean and let the fan base know that this is the mentality of the senior players at the club

Clearly if this is not the case then likewise the club should let the fan base know that this is the managers decision and Monk should be judged accordingly .....

• Like 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

BUMP

6 shots faced

5 conceded yesterday

granted the abject surrender in front of him doesn’t help but Westwood doesn’t stand for that in the first place before facing the shots

This is Jos’s last days all over again and you all seem to have short memories 

Westwood best keeper in the league 

1 minute ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

BUMP

6 shots faced

5 conceded yesterday

granted the abject surrender in front of him doesn’t help but Westwood doesn’t stand for that in the first place before facing the shots

This is Jos’s last days all over again and you all seem to have short memories 

Westwood best keeper in the league 

Westwood Westwood bloody Westwood change record, for one he's nowhere near best keeper in this league, he was making mistakes himself before Dawson got his chance. 

Any of our keepers who deserved a start yesterday was Wildsmith. 

Calamity has been absolutely terrible, theres no other way of describing him. The old argument of "his shot stopping is excellent" doesn't even work anymore because he makes far too many mistakes, hes operating at a mistake a game at the moment and for a keeper at this level just isnt good enough. Kids at grassroots level would probably get released from their clubs for similar. 

Some of the mistakes he's making are very simple schoolboy mistakes, like yesterday for example. 

He just isnt good enough and isnt showing any signs that he ever will be, simple as that. 

16 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Westwood Westwood bloody Westwood change record, for one he's nowhere near best keeper in this league, he was making mistakes himself before Dawson got his chance. 

Any of our keepers who deserved a start yesterday was Wildsmith. 

Westwood made mistakes but nowhere near on the scale of what dawson has.