Chocolate Fireguard v Dawson

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

A chocolate Fireguard (or teapot) would represent a greater defence between our white posts than Dawson

Meanwhile the best keeper in the league is sat at home with his slippers on dragging 20k+ per week

Keep in clapping though yeah 

4 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

A chocolate Fireguard (or teapot) would represent a greater defence between our white posts than Dawson

Meanwhile the best keeper in the league is sat at home with his slippers on dragging 20k+ per week

He's said he's had a lovely time and he loves the fans..told us about his achievements and told us he won't be playing for the club anymore..drop him an email and ask him WHY? 

7 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

hes no way all to blame but neither is he excelling.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He's said he's had a lovely time and he loves the fans..told us about his achievements and told us he won't be playing for the club anymore..drop him an email and ask him WHY? 

Because the manager has made a decision on that basis.

18 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Please explain in what part of this makes you think that Westwood has made the decision to not be playing?

I think "I'm very experienced to know that these things happen in football and it's never anything personal" would suggest the manager has said he's not going to feature any more.

He ends this part of the statement with "the manager has made a decision which I fully accept and respect..."

Is this not am explanation as to why he isn't playing?

Screenshot_20200229-214054.thumb.png.3050062ffeb61b499183c9a24bdea193.png

32 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

That's because he wasn't prepared to fight for his place when he was quite rightly dropped based on form.

Players can't self diagnose, and pick and choose when they fancy playing. Certainly not on the massive wages we pay him.

1 minute ago, poite said:

Please explain in what part of this makes you think that Westwood has made the decision to not be playing?

I think "I'm very experienced to know that these things happen in football and it's never anything personal" would suggest the manager has said he's not going to feature any more.

He ends this part of the statement with "the manager has made a decision which I fully accept and respect..."

Is this not am explanation as to why he isn't playing?

Screenshot_20200229-214054.thumb.png.3050062ffeb61b499183c9a24bdea193.png

It doesn't explain WHY he's not playing yet being paid a fortune..did you misunderstand my post?

Best keeper in league sat at home? 

Whose that? 

Cus it sure ain't westwood

And people forgetting the blunders hedid start of the season 

And why is it suddenly all dawsons fault? 

O yeforgot super Tom Lees is amazing and the clappers hero, 

Played at Wembley, great servent 

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

It doesn't explain WHY he's not playing yet being paid a fortune..did you misunderstand my post?

Apologies, to be fair I did misinterpret it. I thought you were suggesting that he was not playing through his own decision rather than monks 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Best keeper in league sat at home? 

Whose that? 

Cus it sure ain't westwood

And people forgetting the blunders hedid start of the season 

And why is it suddenly all dawsons fault? 

O yeforgot super Tom Lees is amazing and the clappers hero, 

Played at Wembley, great servent 

Because Dawson is the one who has the shirt...and is doing nothing worthy of keeping it.

7 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Because Dawson is the one who has the shirt...and is doing nothing worthy of keeping it.

If that's the case then we should play the under 23s then 

Cus no one deserves to play from that set of muppets

But ye let's blame it all on Dawson for our slump 

Just now, McRightSide said:

I’m not sure, but I think it could be the one called ‘player ratings v Derby’

And Dawson gets his own thread where people slate him

So your in a agreement that it's all Dawsons fault we are in this mess?