Score Predictions v Man City

22 hours ago, daztheowl said:

We're going to do a Watford 

3 - 0

We'll probably do a Watford alright.

City have beaten them 8-0 and 6-0 in their last 2 meetings. In fact they've won 12 straight games against them, scoring 46 goals in the process. 

• Haha 1

I am expecting City to cruise to a 0-3 lead in the first half then the match will be pretty much nothing from then, just tippy-tappy possession stuff. They will win without breaking sweat. I don't think it will be a five, six or seven goal demolition job this time.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wednesday score first and lose 3 or 4-1. I hope there’ll be a reaction to Saturday but in the end City are a machine who can steam roller anyone. If they put in a gutsy performance and lose anyway it just frustrates me even more how they can be so  Jekyll  and Hyde .

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

A shop window like good old Sven Books on Division Street back in the day might be appropriate, namely one you can't see into. 

As an aside, what did they sell in there? I kept asking my dad when I was little but he kept changing the subject and I never found out....... WTF:

Sven Books...

Sounds like he could be our next manager..

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

On 29/02/2020 at 19:46, S36 OWL said:

Im hoping and praying we at least put up a fight and dont get humiliated live on National TV . 

I genuinely fear a 5 or 6 nil drubbing  

At present were used to being humiliated, do the players really care, they have a cushy number no matter what, Hillsborough is toxic at present.