Score Predictions v Man City

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Im hoping and praying we at least put up a fight and dont get humiliated live on National TV . 

I genuinely fear a 5 or 6 nil drubbing  

You’re too optimistic.

When the draw was made I feared 5 or 6 but if he plays Lees they'll be 5 up at half time.

It’s up to City, if they want to they could get double figures. 

Wish I could think differently but after today’s latest clown show I can honestly and sadly see them putting 5 past us before half time. We will stand off them as usual and let them dominate and dictate play, the difference being they are a much better side than Blackburn, Reading or Derby. We love watching runners cut through us without tracking them or marking them so I really fear the worst.

Since losing Mikel Arteta to Arsenal, Man City have been largely underwhelming (albeit compared to their high standards).

The Champions League ban has definitely created a lot of uncertainty around the club too.

They aren’t the side they were a couple of seasons ago.  They can be got at defensively.

Under the right conditions, I would’ve tipped us to get a result.  However our confidence is on the floor and Monk keeps making hopelessly bizarre decisions.

Realistically could easily be a 0-5 defeat, or worst.