£555

9 hours ago, bradowl said:

Not with right manager in charge, playing 2 wingers with Lee and Bannan in middle will not work against most teams at this level, especially with 2 center halfs that gift most opponents a goal start, if they don't then Dawson will. 

I said this about 3 years ago, we need a beast in middle of park, Pelupessy isn't the player, Hutchinson is on occasions but is either injured or suspended too often, whilst on some occasions even he doesn't look good enough. 

Luongo shows promise but nowt special, maybe Iorfa could be given a go in midfield, Monk seems to have tried different things, some bazaar, Pelupessy and Forestieri at wing backs, so surprised he's not tried this one yet.  

I agree with everything you say however I'm still 100% convinced that Fox and Palmer are simply not good enough for this level. If Monk gives fox a new deal then this tells me everything I need to know

9 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

I was replying to a post that said being a Wednesdayite is unconditional. Is that not binary?

No I’m not sure it is.

Binary  :-  “Always putting things in terms of two options that are mutually exclusive”.

”All the possibilities are either option A or option B and not both”.

”Reduces it to ‘good’ or ‘bad’ with nothing in between”.

Unconditional. :-   “Not subject to any conditions”.

Very different context & clearly does not boil it down to two exclusive choices.

We've all invested with our hard earned money like DC has to get us to the PL but now it's all gone up and smoke and it's about to get a whole lot worse before it gets better, DC should have reduced the season ticket prices, even if by £50 per stand and also needs to completely re-structure the POTG prices, they are a complete joke.

You need 3 categories realistically

Cat C - £20 Kop, £22 North and £25 South

Cat B - £25 Kop, £27 North and £30 South

Cat A - £27 Kop £29 North and £33 South

I'd love to know the reason as to why we can do something like the above and ditch the stupid 10 categories or whatever it is 

On 29/02/2020 at 19:20, Lincs Owl said:

What's wrong with Fox?  Usually our best player.

And why are you paying £555 for first game on the North next season?  You'll be the only one.  

£555 for the first game, but then all the rest are free.....

On 29/02/2020 at 21:06, WatfordOwl said:

I wonder whatever happened to the 'Im fine' crew who defended the club's pricing policy when the going was good. 

Looks like the lifeblood of the fans has been well and truly sucked out and they've done one. 

When thefuck was that then??? We've had about 10 decent seasons in the 60 years I've been watching Wednesday and five of them were my first five from 1960 lol By the " I'm fine crew " do you mean the season ticket holders many of whom have had them for 40 odd years ?

3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

When thefuck was that then??? We've had about 10 decent seasons in the 60 years I've been watching Wednesday and five of them were my first five from 1960 lol By the " I'm fine crew " do you mean the season ticket holders many of whom have had them for 40 odd years ?

'relatively' - going good.

And no, I meant the I'm alright jacks who didn't give a shyt about fellow fans being priced out of going or at least having the option of.