3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, but we do have a snazzy telly and new lawn.:Chansiri:

I’m sure Lincoln, Shrewsbury etc will enjoy playing on it next season 

16 minutes ago, BRUCE LEE said:

How many other clubs charge £550 for a season ticket, won 1 in 14 and have a pending points deduction which could lead to relegation and the owner being banned from football?

And what does Chansiri being around or not have to do with that?

2 minutes ago, Minton said:

He owns and runs the failing business?

You’d assume his presence is required to rectify the numerous fatal flaws within the club

On the pitch we are shambolic with absolutely no identity

Off the pitch we have been charged with breaking FFP rules and have no clear strategy to remedy the issue

The ground is in desperate need for refurbishment and sections have been closed

The academy is clinging onto its status and again needs further swift investment 

If he doesn’t turn up to sort out this mess, then who does?

18 hours ago, Blue and white said:

No one will buy un until the EFL have had there pound if flesh, once this is sorted we will have our new owner.

Do you know of a deal in the waiting? 

14 minutes ago, BRUCE LEE said:

He owns and runs the failing business?

You’d assume his presence is required to rectify the numerous fatal flaws within the club

On the pitch we are shambolic with absolutely no identity

Off the pitch we have been charged with breaking FFP rules and have no clear strategy to remedy the issue

The ground is in desperate need for refurbishment and sections have been closed

The academy is clinging onto its status and again needs further swift investment 

If he doesn’t turn up to sort out this mess, then who does?

And none of that can be done in an office anywhere in the world? We have this magical new technology called 'the phone' and something called 'email', which I assume is just straight-up witchcraft. 

You seem to equate Chansiri not being in Sheffield 24/7 with the assumption that nothing is being done. Which is complete nonsense.

28 minutes ago, Minton said:

Its okay if he has reliable people here running it but it seems he calls all the shots so in his absence who does? 

Everything is one big question mark at this club.

The moment Chansiri took thepiss to ramp up the prices he put himself on a ticking timebomb, he had to deliver!....now he has to do the hard bit like a proper leader but.....

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Its okay if he has reliable people here running it but it seems he calls all the shots so in his absence who does? 

Everything is one big question mark at this club.

The moment Chansiri took thepiss to ramp up the prices he put himself on a ticking timebomb, he had to deliver!....now he has to do the hard bit like a proper leader but.....

What is the big question mark you're referring to though? The potential points deduction? Because Chansiri and the club aren't able to comment on it as it is an ongoing legal case. 

38 minutes ago, Minton said:

And none of that can be done in an office anywhere in the world? We have this magical new technology called 'the phone' and something called 'email', which I assume is just straight-up witchcraft. 

You seem to equate Chansiri not being in Sheffield 24/7 with the assumption that nothing is being done. Which is complete nonsense.

Be some email to sort this sorry mess 

2 minutes ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Be some email to sort this sorry mess 

Well everything will be done via phone and email anyway, so where this is done from makes absolutely zero difference. You can have your opinion on Chansiri's decisions, but trying to use him not being in Sheffield as a stick to beat him with is pure lunacy.

28 minutes ago, Minton said:

Well everything will be done via phone and email anyway, so where this is done from makes absolutely zero difference. You can have your opinion on Chansiri's decisions, but trying to use him not being in Sheffield as a stick to beat him with is pure lunacy.

Barring Monk, who’s he phoning and emailing amongst a senior leadership team?

We’ve nobody in place, that’s my point

I have my opinion, he needs to leave to save the club of damage we will never recover from

2 minutes ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Barring Monk, who’s he phoning and emailing amongst a senior leadership team?

We’ve nobody in place, that’s my point

I have my opinion, he needs to leave to save the club of damage we will never recover from

Damage we will never recover from? Jesus christ, what a load of hysterical testicles. 

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Minton said:

Damage we will never recover from? Jesus christ, what a load of hysterical testicles. 

We’re losing a whole generation of pay on the gate fans and now season ticket holders are leaving in droves. 

but hey ho the flipping emails working. 

1 hour ago, Minton said:

It doesn't matter where he is, it's what he's actually doing about it. 

Now if he had a team based at the club, running the business day-to-do then that's fine. But when our directors, chief executive and managing director are all one man it's pretty obvious things aren't going to go well. 

Although to be fair, he's probably busy working on the ELEV8 Energy drink website that's "Coming soon" 

We'll be in League One before anyone this side of the milky way jumps into one of his taxis buzzing their face off on a can of Elev8. 

8 minutes ago, g-owls said:

It doesn't matter where he is, it's what he's actually doing about it. 

Now if he had a team based at the club, running the business day-to-do then that's fine. But when our directors, chief executive and managing director are all one man it's pretty obvious things aren't going to go well. 

Although to be fair, he's probably busy working on the ELEV8 Energy drink website that's "Coming soon" 

We'll be in League One before anyone this side of the milky way jumps into one of his taxis buzzing their face off on a can of Elev8. 

So the companies not doing anything are a problem now? They are a way of getting more money into the club without having to really do anything other than set up a company and website. 

More to the point, this entire thread is based on slagging off Chansiri for not being around constantly to hold some fans hands or tuck them in at night. Their needy demanding demeanor is starting to get on my boobies.

• Thanks 1

The downside of DC being wealthy enough is that he doesn't need to cut his losses, and there's no urgency to get things right. If he can 

shrug off 13 million a year spend of his own money (probably less spend allowed in L1) he might well be planning on a long tenure of ownership.

30 minutes ago, Minton said:

So the companies not doing anything are a problem now? They are a way of getting more money into the club without having to really do anything other than set up a company and website. 

A better way would be to move players on when the time is right. 

Our owner obviously thought he'd go down the route that no other club on the planet has gone. 

But hey ho, he's a genius and anything negative said about him is out of order... 

3 minutes ago, trumbullowl said:

The downside of DC being wealthy enough is that he doesn't need to cut his losses, and there's no urgency to get things right. If he can 

shrug off 13 million a year spend of his own money (probably less spend allowed in L1) he might well be planning on a long tenure of ownership.

To be fair..That could also be an upside...If he was to simply walk and try and get his cash back we could be in for a long drawn out wrangle..If however he goes slightly crazy he might start doing things properly lol

Edited by asteener1867
3 minutes ago, g-owls said:

A better way would be to move players on when the time is right. 

Our owner obviously thought he'd go down the route that no other club on the planet has gone. 

But hey ho, he's a genius and anything negative said about him is out of order... 

So we've gone from him not being around as being a problem (which it isn't), to him sponsoring the club with his own money being a problem (which it isn't) to now falling back on us not selling players. I can't argue that not selling has been a factor in our P&S problems, but it seems to be that the anti Chansiri brigade really don't have much of a reason other than that to slate him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Minton said:

So we've gone from him not being around as being a problem (which it isn't), to him sponsoring the club with his own money being a problem (which it isn't) to now falling back on us not selling players. I can't argue that not selling has been a factor in our P&S problems, but it seems to be that the anti Chansiri brigade really don't have much of a reason other than that to slate him. 

You are joking I assume.