At the time we needing leadership from the top then where is to lead.

If you're not interested in the club anymore then be active and trying to find us someone who is interested in taking us forward 

You said you'd leave if you wasn't wanted anymore, I think that day is fast approaching 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

At the time we needing leadership from the top then where is to lead.

If you're not interested in the club anymore then be active and trying to find us someone who is interested in taking us forward 

You said you'd leave if you wasn't wanted anymore, I think that day is fast approaching 

No one will buy un until the EFL have had there pound if flesh, once this is sorted we will have our new owner.

6 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

No one will buy un until the EFL have had there pound if flesh, once this is sorted we will have our new owner.

Wish EFL  would just get on with it and get it sorted. 

5 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Not sure how much the club is in debt to DC, mega millions i guess, who in their right mind will pay money like that for a club in turmoil.

Just now, debram said:

Not sure how much the club is in debt to DC, mega millions i guess, who in their right mind will pay money like that for a club in turmoil.

Especially if we in league one next season 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Its a very likely possibility, we need to dig ourselves out of this hole but really dont think the mindset is there.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, debram said:

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

This is why he isn't going anywhere yet, who would want to buy for top dollar especially when relegation is a very real possibility.

All will be sorted once the EFL have got there finger out.

He's been a disappointment to say the least, bringing our beloved club into disrepute, none existent firms and allegedly bent accounts, he can move on asap for me.

Was he there today? Someone with dark hair was sitting in his seat on his own but I couldn't tell if it was him or not. There's usually 2-3 people sat together there when he attends. 

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Was he there today? Someone with dark hair was sitting in his seat on his own but I couldn't tell if it was him or not. There's usually 2-3 people sat together there when he attends. 

Yes, apparently so.

10 minutes ago, debram said:

He'll have to cut his losses and write some of it off. End of the day he gambled and lost, he'll never get back what he's put in.

37 minutes ago, debram said:

No one will.  DC needs to accept that he's not going to get back what he's put in & hanging on to us is going to keep costing him further.

30 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Yes he was watching the game sat on his own - words like ‘Billy no friends’ comes to mind

I wonder how many of the Chairman/Owners throughout all the leagues actually sit in the Directors box on their own - it probably says a lot - I guess none of our supporters would  Now find it a privilege to sit next to this man after his leadership (or lack of it) has put our club in the mess we now find ourselves in - sorry but the quicker he is not part of SWFC the better. 

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

His family probably went into voluntary extended quarantine to get out of going go the match. 

Aye, until the middle of May. lol

• Haha 1