Was Fletcher injured...?

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Me and three other " die hards" spent the most part of a cup tie.. can't remember who but the ground was 3/4 full.. staring at the floodlights because Mark said it would make you sneeze..

Its what you go to football for mate tho'...........

Well No..it isn't...yer a fookin' lunatic...................

• Haha 1

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Its what you go to football for mate tho'...........

Well No..it isn't...yer a fookin' lunatic...................

Sheffield Wednesday is like life.. sometimes you're fascinated by it.. sometimes you're bored senseless.. sometimes you're excited beyond belief.. but you're always there whether you like it or not.

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Sheffield Wednesday is like life.. sometimes you're fascinated by it.. sometimes you're bored senseless.. sometimes you're excited beyond belief.. but you're always there whether you like it or not.

Yea but to be fair...You can't be expected to attend simply to have the detailed minutae of the game instilled in yer memory...

I'm being taken to task cos I didn't have a  telescope on the thighs of a forward player FFS!

Although I was the first to mention the pigeons...which Torres oddly mentioned in his initial "Disappointed" post...

I mean...I'm no David Attenborough..But wildlife matters as much as  a forwards calf muscles surely 

(see how I mentioned both an animal and a player there?)

Edited by asteener1867

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea but to be fair...You can't be expected to attend simply to have the detailed minutae of the game instilled in yer memory...

I'm being taken to task cos I didn't have a  telescope on the thighs of a forward player FFS!

Although I was the first to mention the pigeons...which Torres oddly mentioned in his initial "Disappointed" post...

I mean...I'm no David Attenborough..But wildlife matters as much as  a forwards calf muscles surely 

(see how I mentioned both an animal and a player there?)

I wrote a paper on the athlete as the animal which sports illustrated published (only in the USA) over three publications..

19 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yes, brilliant, great post.

Talking to Brum fans before the away game last week, one said to me “ why do you support Wednesday, they’re crap? “

I said “ yes, but they’re my crap”. 

He said yes, he feels the same about BCFC - there’s a certain empathy amongst fans of clubs that have had better days,  that plastic fans of clubs such as Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool just don’t get

47 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Hard task master is Torres...Not only do you have to attend every game...You have to have an intimate knowledge of every incident...including the "Body parts" of the players ...Its really hard to live up to...

I mean..I presume he found it .errr.. hard... when starin' at Fletchers thighs...

I assumed you weren’t the brightest with 99% of your posts having made up conversations in and the over use of “fookin” but thought you might have more football intelligence/awareness - seems I was way off 

You stick to just watching the big misters hit the round white thing around 

19 minutes ago, torres said:

I assumed you weren’t the brightest with 99% of your posts having made up conversations in and the over use of “fookin” but thought you might have more football intelligence/awareness - seems I was way off 

You stick to just watching the big misters hit the round white thing around 

I'm surprised you only read the 99% mate...You seemingly follow me scampering  around like a puppy on Lino.....

Did anyone see his reaction after the third goal?

North Stand singing 'you're not fit to wear the shirt'. He was over on that side and was pointing at himself as if to say are you aiming that at me? Went on for around 15/20 seconds. He didn't take that well at all.

2 minutes ago, mark77 said:

Did anyone see his reaction after the third goal?

North Stand singing 'you're not fit to wear the shirt'. He was over on that side and was pointing at himself as if to say are you aiming that at me? Went on for around 15/20 seconds. He didn't take that well at all.

Was he to the right of the pigeon ?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Really?...Are you not taking it a little too far...for some other reason?

Just seems a little dramatic to react in such a way  to an innocous post 

For what it's worth I didn't see it... Might be because I spent 40 of the 45 mi s with my head in my hands.