I listened carefully

2 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Whilst the majority of us who have seen this all before said we would reserve judgement till the new year even when we were 3rd in the league we were saying how poo we were.

We were without doubt punching first half of the season, a lot of things went our way. 

It was a matter of time when the luck ran out. 

Now what are we left with ? 

1 minute ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

So you think he's actually a good enough manager? 

I think he's probably as good as we can get until this EFL thing is sorted. The alternative is Bullen and the players let him down badly. They like him but don't seem to respect him.

I don't care one way or the other if Monk stays or goes. He's only been here 2 minutes, I neither like or dislike him. I'm like that with a lot of the players as well, I don't care whether most of them stay or go. I support Sheffield Wednesday not individuals, If they play well I want them in the team, if they don't, then they can go for me. Too many of these players have failed too often.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

The problem is that he’s an empty vessel....not bright, not motivating, not engaging, not intimidating. Nothing manager, here today and hopefully gone tomorrow.

That's my impression. 

Never says anything inspiring or innovative, his comments are totally predictable. 

No surprise our team mirrors this. 

Monk mentioned several times about the deflection for the first goal and that individual mistakes are costing us.

So everyone else’s fault but his then.

Not one comment from Monk about how his hopeless tactics cost us yet another match.  No apologies, or acknowledgement that 99.9% of the fans stuck to supporting the team, despite the garbage we have been served up since he came in.

Just excuses.

Monks robbing a wage, saw us coming and doesn't give a fiddlers phook about the club or the fans.
Same old sheite again, and it'll be the same again the next time. Our Chairman ( uses term lightly ) doesn't give a to.ss  and the managers even worse.

The players, are just biding their time until they leave, and the only time they turn up, is before a contract renewal, or if someone's scouting them.

The only thing winning at this club is apathy

39 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

When he first came the amount of people that said he spoke well in interviews was overwhelming. Just a comment in general, not at aimed at you Brando. Just how quickly things change.

In fairness, after Jos.... anything was welcome.... having said that , I didn't want Monk here. Thought he'd proved me wrong at first.... but after this debacle, then nope... he has to go.

1 hour ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

... to Gary's post match interview.

What I heard was hopeless waffle.

God help us if we get a deduction. 

Yes he just said the same things over and over again. Complete waffle!

I have to admit, he's run out of lives now.

He said the players 'just needed a win'

They got that. In a wonderful fashion that should've led to a revival of confidence if that was what was missing.

We've now capitulated again - for what seems like the umpteenth time.

It's so poor, I just dont know what's best - him staying or going - sounds like half the players are in discussions for new contracts so nothing is going to change there.

The players he has signed are not who he wants to start with - a whole big waste of everyone's time.

Derby were there for the taking today - and we've messed up royally and it's all just a bit embarrassing now.

Bad times, a real shame - it's like Wednesday night never happened at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The questions are never very good are they? They’re very open. Why can’t they ask direct questions like, are you good enough to sort this poop out? Rather than one where he can veer off and give a generic answer that doesn’t really answer the question. 

3 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

I have to admit, he's run out of lives now.

He said the players 'just needed a win'

They got that. In a wonderful fashion that should've led to a revival of confidence if that was what was missing.

We've now capitulated again - for what seems like the umpteenth time.

It's so poor, I just dont know what's best - him staying or going - sounds like half the players are in discussions for new contracts so nothing is going to change there.

The players he has signed are not who he wants to start with - a whole big waste of everyone's time.

Derby were there for the taking today - and we've messed up royally and it's all just a bit embarrassing now.

Bad times, a real shame - it's like Wednesday night never happened at all.

Top post^^^

10 minutes ago, the monk said:

I got the impression it was a ",read between the f.ookin lines " interview 

A bloke who cant wait for the season to end and rebuild 

Me too. When asked "are the players just not good enough" he did indeed waffle. he can't say it but he knows they are not.