Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It's time for Red Bull.

 

Mass email anyone?

 

christian.horner @ redbullracing.com

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I flippinghope DC doesn’t decide he wants to keep the “family” together and hands out new contracts to these wasters, possibly apart from Fletcher and Fox. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, folger said:

He needs to appoint a board. The board need to appoint a DOF. And the DOF and board need to appoint a manager NOT A COACH. The manager needs to build his squad post clear out. Then we might see something.

He needs to but he won't. 

He's stubborn and set in stone with his ways 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Grez Bez said:

It's time for Red Bull.

 

Mass email anyone?

 

christian.horner @ redbullracing.com

Would we get his spicy girlfriend? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, A12owl said:

Would we get his spicy girlfriend? 


We’re getting Scary at the moment so ginger would be a big improvement 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Not a fan of Chansiri at all.

But would rather him just run the club on solid business lines then sell.

Just employ a director of football and a CEO to run the club.

Maybe take a couple of season but the club would be on a more solid footing.

He won't employ anybody to help him. 

He doesn't need help. 

He told himself that he doesn't. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Owls-Fan said:


We’re getting Scary at the moment so ginger would be a big improvement 

garymegson

I'm not saying it's right just clarifying your statement. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

He won't employ anybody to help him. 

He doesn't need help. 

He told himself that he doesn't. 

 

If this is so and I suspect you might be right then would are in for in few a few lean years ahead of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Presume Iorfa wasn't available for the first half then!!!

 

All the rest of your points may or may not be valid but today's debacle was purely down to Monk's disastrous picking of Lees & not reinstating what has been potentially the best defensive partnership for years.


If you want to blame Monk and Lees instead of DC I’d say you’re deluded

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:


If you want to blame Monk and Lees instead of DC I’d say you’re deluded

 

Beyond deluded.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, folger said:

He needs to appoint a board. The board need to appoint a DOF. And the DOF and board need to appoint a manager NOT A COACH. The manager needs to build his squad post clear out. Then we might see something.

Paul Aldridge

Jonathan Hill

Paul Senior

Glenn Roeder

Katrien Meire

Adam Pearson

Joe Palmer

 

All appointed to advisory roles. All gone.

 

Chansiri won't be told what to do. It's his way or the high way. Which is fine if you know football business. Or just football. Or even just business. Chansiri knows none of that. He's a fraud who's been given some money. No credentials whatsoever.

Edited by KivoOwl
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God help us if he has a personal hearing with the EFL....any criticism or questioning will have him spitting the dummy out .......Which might make him sell up ... hopefully !!!!!........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pat blondeau said:


If you want to blame Monk and Lees instead of DC I’d say you’re deluded

I was directly responding to the following statement.

 

"Whilst most will blame Monk he can only play the team that he has available".

 

Can you please (in non emotional, non hysterical terms), explain what DC had to do with picking that side yesterday & especially picking Lees rather than Iorfa, that basically cost us the game.

 

I realise it's difficult, almost impossible, for some, to separate one argument from another. So I repeat, just for a minute, forget the argument about DCs apparent mismanagement. I was responding specifically about the game & team selection yesterday.

 

Please explain why I'm "deluded" in taking issue with the above highlighted statement, when quite clearly Monk DID have other options in picking the team.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Paul Aldridge

Jonathan Hill

Paul Senior

Glenn Roeder

Katrien Meire

Adam Pearson

Joe Palmer

 

All appointed to advisory roles. All gone.

 

Chansiri won't be told what to do. It's his way or the high way. Which is fine if you know football business. Or just football. Or even just business. Chansiri knows none of that. He's a fraud who's been given some money. No credentials whatsoever.

 

The question was asked when he came in. What qualifications or experience does he have to run a successful business ?

 

We were shouted down by the same frauds on here who still try and cover for his failings to this day.

 

They need to take a good look at themselves, and ask if they are part of the problem ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, A12owl said:

He won't employ anybody to help him. 

He doesn't need help. 

He told himself that he doesn't. 

 

you're saying this as a joke  I'm afraid it's true and I've said so for years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

The question was asked when he came in. What qualifications or experience does he have to run a successful business ?

 

We were shouted down by the same frauds on here who still try and cover for his failings to this day.

 

They need to take a good look at themselves, and ask if they are part of the problem ?

They ARE part of the problem.

 

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

They ARE part of the problem.

 

 

As they were during Dave Allens tenure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

I was directly responding to the following statement.

 

"Whilst most will blame Monk he can only play the team that he has available".

 

Can you please (in non emotional, non hysterical terms), explain what DC had to do with picking that side yesterday & especially picking Lees rather than Iorfa, that basically cost us the game.

 

I realise it's difficult, almost impossible, for some, to separate one argument from another. So I repeat, just for a minute, forget the argument about DCs apparent mismanagement. I was responding specifically about the game & team selection yesterday.

 

Please explain why I'm "deluded" in taking issue with the above highlighted statement, when quite clearly Monk DID have other options in picking the team.

 

 


If the result yesterday was solely down to Lees starting ahead of Iorfa, can you explain the 0-5 against Blackburn and the 0-3 against Reading when Iorfa started and Lees was on the bench?

 

What players do we have left in the squad that are actually worth money? If the entire squad was put up for sale in the summer, how much do you think we’d raise?
 

Monk and Tom Lees are not to blame for the recruitment, lack of player sales and the contract situation.
 

We only have 8 or 9 outfield players currently contracted to the club for next season. Does that tell you something is wrong above Garry Monk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it’s time to act and voice the opinion of the majority!! Chansiri is no good for this club, he’s a liar and liability...as fans we seem beaten and are just accepting a third rate situation whilst parting with lots of cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...