Chansiri out

Whilst most will blame Monk he can only play the team that he has available.

Some of these players have been at the club 5 years and acheived nothing. Chansiri is too stubborn to sell in case he is ripped off and that has left us in today's predicament. We need a leader from the top and he isnt our guy. This club is going to take years to rebuild.

Fans have been driven away because of prices. Kits are expensive. Club shop is a mess. 

I'm falling out of love with the team I've supported 25 years of my life.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Some of these players have been at the club 5 years and acheived nothing. Chansiri is too stubborn to sell in case he is ripped off and that has left us in today's predicament. We need a leader from the top and he isnt our guy. This club is going to take years to rebuild.

Fans have been driven away because of prices. Kits are expensive. Club shop is a mess. 

Genuinely believe in terms of action he left 12 months ago, and has lost interest when things didn't go his way.

He's Chairman in name only, and not even sure he realises how turd we are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Agree, its hard to take but no way should the players give in like they have done, thats down to the manager, he clearly cant motivate them and has isolated 2 players that we really need at this moment in time.

Chansiri needs to go and go ASAP, he is dragging the club backwards at an alarming rate.

Having said that, won't be going anywhere until the EFL have finished punishing us for his flippery, but once that is out of the way I truly believe we will have a new owner fairly quickly.

All that needs to be.said now is,

HURRY THE FECK UP.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

We are almost at the same table level we were when MM had us managed by 'as such' working with fumes managed to get the squad to out perform and because MM didnt have the cash needed and who said we were losing £5m a year hawked us around to anyone who had the readies sold us for around £40m

It took a fair time 

Now we don't own the ground, we are at the mercy of a court case, losing it could mean relegation, we have a manager who is getting a squad to under perform 

our owner has allegedly sunk £100m has said he's turned down £150m (:dry:

just can't see it being easy to get rid 

3 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Upvoted your post but can't agree with last line. 

I'll NEVER fall out of love with this club, just falling out with the people who are running it into the ground. 

Whilst I agree that we definitely need new leadership at the top and also his team I do wonder if Chansiri will be able to find somebody who notably better than himself. Are we all relaxed that he’ll know exactly what to look for in an owner apart from their financial wherewithal? I’m not based on his track record to date. 

12 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

Whilst I agree that we definitely need new leadership at the top and also his team I do wonder if Chansiri will be able to find somebody who notably better than himself. Are we all relaxed that he’ll know exactly what to look for in an owner apart from their financial wherewithal? I’m not based on his track record to date. 

Not sure he could spot his own nose on his face.

6 minutes ago, folger said:

He needs to appoint a board. The board need to appoint a DOF. And the DOF and board need to appoint a manager NOT A COACH. The manager needs to build his squad post clear out. Then we might see something.

This should have been done the day he bought the club. We wouldn't be in this mess if he had. 

My view for a while now is that DC has been a disaster for our club, 5 years in and we are regressing by the week. We'll probably be relegated too. He's learned nothing in 5 years and refuses to have experienced football people around him. I  gave him patience and benefit of the doubt but no more. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Presume Iorfa wasn't available for the first half then!!!

All the rest of your points may or may not be valid but today's debacle was purely down to Monk's disastrous picking of Lees & not reinstating what has been potentially the best defensive partnership for years.