10 year season tickets

24 minutes ago, Gerinako said:

That 10 year season ticket was all about front loading your sales to balance the books for ffp

How can you front load your sales if you don't actually sell any?

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gerinako said:

That 10 year season ticket was all about front loading your sales to balance the books for ffp

Which could also potentiallly hamstring us x years down the line

Was a load of rounduns

Thats exactly what it is. 

Guest mkowl
6 hours ago, Gerinako said:

Which could also potentiallly hamstring us x years down the line

Was a load of rounduns

If you were properly following accounting standards then the front loading would not be permissible and it would have no impact on FFP. 

Indeed as noted on here there is a case for arguing it is really a loan and your "interest" is paid out on the form of free season tickets. 

Saying that I can't believe we have sold enough to warrant detailed technical scrutiny

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, dorian gray said:

I would think that is more or less obvious of everyone.

Yep but the auditor still has to point it out in their report

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

If you were properly following accounting standards then the front loading would not be permissible and it would have no impact on FFP. 

Indeed as noted on here there is a case for arguing it is really a loan and your "interest" is paid out on the form of free season tickets. 

Saying that I can't believe we have sold enough to warrant detailed technical scrutiny

Oh yeah that’s how your supposed to do it

Id be willing to place a sizeable bet it hasn’t though

All this negativity about the 10 year season tickets!!

You almost come across like you think DC doesn't have a long term plan and only does things out of panic to deal with the short term mess.

Does that sound like him to you??

• Haha 3

On 29/02/2020 at 18:38, Blue and white said:

To some on here he is just being badly advised but has good intentions.

To other he is about of his depth and playing a very dangerous game with our club which is going to end in disaster.

10 year season tickets are the actions of a man who has run out of ideas and money and doesn't have a clue what else to do. 

The man is not good for this club, this man is not good for football, this man is not your friend, this man does not love Sheffield Wednesday, this man has gambled with our club naively and failed, he was blinded by the pound signs of the premiership and now his lack of knowledge has well and truly caught up with him at our expense.

the man does love Sheffield Wednesday, but the trouble is he loves himself more 

I've come to this conclusion.

DC is basically asking people to give him a few k each to recover money he's personally wasted.

Not convinced this isn't just to allow him to leave with less losses.

If so, pretty disgusting.

Just my opinion and not portrayed as fact, but I've seen nothing for the last 12 months that tells me he hasn't lost interest and has given up.

Luckily nobody has fallen for it.

50 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I've come to this conclusion.

DC is basically asking people to give him a few k each to recover money he's personally wasted.

Not convinced this isn't just to allow him to leave with less losses.

If so, pretty disgusting.

Just my opinion and not portrayed as fact, but I've seen nothing for the last 12 months that tells me he hasn't lost interest and has given up.

Luckily nobody has fallen for it.

That’s the thing that worries me if anything....as stated it has no impact on ffp because the revenue can only be recognised when the product or service is delivered, i.e. a tenth of the price in each of the 10 years.....these things are usually only done to improve cash flow but Chansiri is supposed to be rolling in cash so I don’t quite get it

Thr only risk for me is that he puts us in to admin and does one...if that happens I will walk in to Tesco and load a trolley with 5 grands worth of John West salmon and walk out the front door.

if anyone says owt I’ll tell em to see Chansiri for payment 

• Haha 2