10 year season tickets

4 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

If you look at the situation with my background as an insolvency accountant you might have a different view. But each to their own. You’re a fan of his. I’m not. 

See I'm allowed to appreciate the good, the bad and the indifferent DC does that's what most grown ups do judge everything on individual merit.

He's the only one we've had willing to throw money at it.

He's the only one that's given us hope.

He's the one who priced some out and gave us the highest ticket prices in the league.

He's the one who put us in an embargo.

Some good some bad but he's tried which is more than anybody else has done in 25years.

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

See I'm allowed to appreciate the good, the bad and the indifferent DC does that's what most grown ups do judge everything on individual merit.

He's the only one we've had willing to throw money at it.

He's the only one that's given us hope.

He's the one who priced some out and gave us the highest ticket prices in the league.

He's the one who put us in an embargo.

Some good some bad but he's tried which is more than anybody else has done in 25years.

I agree with much of that - although I think Strafford tried but in a different way as he didn’t have the cash.

But I never subscribed to the hero worship some afforded him because for me the bad was really bad. Remember Richards was a hero once.

It looks like we are heading for very choppy waters and it’s how you end up that matters. The passengers on the Titanic were having a lovely time I gather. 

12 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I agree with much of that - although I think Strafford tried but in a different way as he didn’t have the cash.

But I never subscribed to the hero worship some afforded him because for me the bad was really bad. Remember Richards was a hero once.

It looks like we are heading for very choppy waters and it’s how you end up that matters. The passengers on the Titanic were having a lovely time I gather. 

Infairnness yes what I should have said he was the only one in 25years with the money to have a go.

I’m getting one. Well, If the club ring me back as promised.....that was 10 days ago!

Great value, it’s a 15 year season ticket. If we stay in the league or lower, it works out £14 per game for me sitting in the north stand.  Why would I not get one? 

4 minutes ago, mancowl08 said:

I’m getting one. Well, If the club ring me back as promised.....that was 10 days ago!

Great value, it’s a 15 year season ticket. If we stay in the league or lower, it works out £14 per game for me sitting in the north stand.  Why would I not get one? 

I wish you good health for the next 15 years!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, mancowl08 said:

If your young enough and keen enough it is a great deal.

I'm not sure how widespread the practice of selling season tickets multiple seasons in advance is but it strikes me as particularly unsafe for both club and fan. Wouldn't be surprised to see the administrative authorities tightening up on whats permitted. 

20 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Can't see the problem if you don't want one then don't buy one, if you do then buy one.

Capitalism at its best, offering choice,take it or leave it. 

No it isn’t it’s financial chicanery at it’s worse. There is no sound business reason for this it is just a desperate effort to mortgage the future to get some cash in because current day income has slowed to a trickle.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Morepork said:

I'm not sure how widespread the practice of selling season tickets multiple seasons in advance is but it strikes me as particularly unsafe for both club and fan. Wouldn't be surprised to see the administrative authorities tightening up on whats permitted. 

It's nothing more than front loading future income to try and offset current debt. 

On 29/02/2020 at 17:14, Mr Farrell said:

Honestly.

What kind of lunatic comes up with that idea and delivers what we've seen on the field this season ?

Unbelievably naive and incompetent.

I now start to think he knows what’s coming and is trying to recoup some money as best he can.