10 year season tickets

5 hours ago, dykwim said:

Hypothetically, if we get a points deduction and if we get relegated and Chansiri doesn’t/can’t prop us up financially and we go into administration and the Ltd company ceases to exist and we get bought out of administration via a new Ltd company, that Phoenix company has no obligation to honour any deals like that.

So if you have bought a 10 year “with bonus years” ticket, you could be proper screwed over, no?

If my auntie had balls scenario ffs

The 10 year ticket has all the hallmarks of a Pyramid Scheme.....I’m actually amazed it’s not being investigated by the FCA and by Trading Standards!!

If That’s Life was still on TV they’d be doing a 1hr special on us. lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

The 10 year ticket has all the hallmarks of a Pyramid Scheme.....I’m actually amazed it’s not being investigated by the FCA and by Trading Standards!!

If That’s Life was still on TV they’d be doing a 1hr special on us. lol

Yes but he has good intentions.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, davey_wells said:

I cant even piece together the words to articulate how dumb this whole idea was.

The sheer cheek of the club for putting these on sale and serving up this tripe makes me want to bang my head on a wall.

Even worse that they were still advertising it on the screen whilst we were 0-3 down and watching that shambles on the pitch. 

Our club never ceases to amaze at times. 

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

Nope it's not, hes shown no intention of going and theres no sign were going anywhere near ADMIN.

If you look at the situation with my background as an insolvency accountant you might have a different view. But each to their own. You’re a fan of his. I’m not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Can't see the problem if you don't want one then don't buy one, if you do then buy one.

Capitalism at its best, offering choice,take it or leave it. 

Yes it's that simple but wont stop some using the opportunity to bash the club.