• Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Forestieri
    • Harris
    • Wickham
    • Iorfa
    • Windass

16 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I know we all have differing opinions of footy, but.......I think you might need specs.

well I also voted Murphy MOM but to be fair not much to choose from 😃

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Dawson 5 didn’t make any saves and still let 3 goals in

Palmer 2 a player of his limited ability making 200 appearances says a lot about where we are

Fox 5 ok

Lees 0 the less said the better

Borner 5 ok

Bannan 4 pretty anonymous for most of the game

Lee 4 should have scored. Don’t think he’s championship standard anymore

Harris 0 awful for a while now

Murphy 6 ok some dangerous crosses and an assist, should have scored though from Wickhams pass

Fletcher 4 meh

FF 4 didn’t look interested to me

Wickham 6 got better as the game went on. Clever movement in the second half

Iorfa 7 showed everyone else how to do it

Windass 7 MOM never stopped and grabbed a deserved goal. Has to start at Brentford next week

22 minutes ago, Striggy said:

MOM the burger box that blew into the goal closely followed by the pigeon on the wing

I thought Harris was a one trick pony until Murphy came along, that flick down the outside every, single, flippin time. 

1 minute ago, Weshallovercome said:

Every time he got the ball he lost it, I told him to feck off at least 5 times during the match.

But fair do's, I voted Windyarse, but it could well have been the pigeons.

thought he beat his man a few times and whipped the odd good ball in, and put a shift in, seemed up for it. Also see above I would have given it the burger box had it been an option 😃

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

24 minutes ago, Striggy said:

well I also voted Murphy MOM but to be fair not much to choose from 😃

to be honest I didn’t think he was that bad either (in relation to the others) 

At least took some responsibility and at least one or two crosses were acceptable 

Dawson - 6. Left hideously exposed again. Possibly could have done better with the second.

Fox - 6 Not as assured today, but did put some good tackles in and got forward.

Börner - 7 Calm and assured.

Lees - 0.00000000000001 Terrible. Has been all season.The weak link. An absolute calamity. Low on confidence. Not a leader. He is finished here for me. 

Palmer - 5. Average today. Martin kept clobbering him from the first minute.

Murphy - 6 A conundrum. Possibly our best attacking threat, but predictable, wasteful in front of goal, some poor decisions, but can then out a decent cross in for us to score.

Bannan - 5 sick of him. Expects a 30cm pass as he stands on top of his own players instead of finding space where he can receive. Always turns back, loses us the initiative. Ponderous at times on the ball

Lee - 5 Average today. Worked hard but couldn't get far enough forward

Harris - 1 Offered nothing today.

Fletcher - 5 on his own. FF too far away from him.

FF - 5 Some spark but not much to go on. 

Wickham - 5 getting fitter, but needs to stay on his feet

Iorfa - 7 Immense. First choice CB for me.

Windass - 8 changed the game with positive forward, attacking play. Wanted it.

51 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I know we all have differing opinions of footy, but.......I think you might need specs.

I can see why someone would go for Murphy from those who started the game. I agree his final ball is 'unpredictable' but he did show for the ball, his running was positive and he never stopped trying. Some other players tried ,like Lee and Forestieri but they didn't get the breaks.

For Me Iorfa had a good game, his speed saved us a few times but Windass was different class

Another Windass vote

Im not sure who was more shocked at the through balls us or the strikers.

I've been saying for weeks we never put crosses into the box from the 18 yard line or further it's always close to the touchline and an easy clearance for the opposition defender, must be so frustrating for our strikers that very rarely have a ball to attack.

We do it once today and score!

I also still think we play Carlos Ball, left, right, back players turning inside when there is empty space in front of them, we also have to go through Bannan for everything which stiffles us. On that note BB can only dream of playing the coming deep role like Rooney did today, might as well have had his slippers on it was that easy.

Windass and Iorfa played well, Murphy stuck at it. 

For everyone else I'll refer to the saying, 'if you've got nothing good to say, don't saying anything at all'. 

That first half had to be seen to be believed. I know we have been mostly poor for a while now but there were new levels of incompetence on display. 

Dawson - 2 Should have done much better with the second. Conceded 3 goals yet again. Kicking dreadful. Command of the area none existent. Doesn't make enough saves. Isnt up to it. But that said he is a local lad so let's just all happy clap him and play him regardless.
Will cost another manager his job.

Fox - 3 - part of a defence that conceded another 3 goals. Has improved no doubt but if we are offering new contracts to players like Morgan fox I really do give up.
He is no where near the required standard.

Börner - 3 another meh performance from borner and again part of a defence that conceded heavily again.

Lees - 1 - disastrous, terrible captain. Back to his Leeds united form. Should be released in the summer.

Palmer - 2. Lazy which was unlike him. Another fullback that just isn't good enough and doesn't offer enough. He is the epitome of mediocrity.

Murphy - 6 - gets a 6 for effort. A 3 for quality. His crossing is poor but he worked really hard today. A failed signing overall though. Bruce continuing to have a chuckle at our expense

Bannan - 3 - been in poor form for weeks maybe even months now
Lucky to be on the pitch at the end, him and lee completely lost the midfield battle again.

Lee - 2- spent force. Should just rename him the crab.
So lightweight, slow and can only pass 5 yards.

Harris - 2 - seems to have lost a yard of pace and cant remember the last time I saw him successfully take someone on. There was a reason Cardiff released him. Add to the list of poor signings.

Fletcher - 4 - not fit won some headers but resulted in nothing. Should have started on the bench

FF - 5 battled but again not really involved in the game. He doesn't really have a place In the team. He ain't a winger nor a striker. He is often a passenger and sulks if the ball passes him by. Another that has to be released in the summer

Wickham - 2 - huge waste of money. Has been dreadful since signing doesn't give a crap and hasnt even looked like scoring since he arrived. My highlight was him being muscled off the ball by a wisdom the full back who is half his size when through on goal.

Windass - 7 - worked really hard and was obviously trying to prove a point. Took his goal well but was abit all over the place positinally.

Another waste of money really though ss we were cring out for a midfield hardman and we have another player that doesn't really have a position.

Iorfa - 6 - came on and did well but the game was already gone.

Monk - 0 - dreadful manager who is lost.
Has lost the players and doesn't know his best team or how to play. He literally tries a new philosophy in every game then changes it at half time when it isnt working.
His signings have all been dreadful yet we are supposed to trust him with the summer???

He is spent. Gone. He has no answers and this team is in deep deep trouble.
Should never have got the job with his catalogue of failures on his CV.
The same noose of failure that JOS had hangs around his neck and it's a matter of time.

The only thing monk has shown again and again is that he cant get a reaction out of this squad and he cannot turn it around.

Time to go

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, Weshallovercome said:

I also voted Murphy as MOM. Tried hard, always willing to take players on even though some of his final balls were weak. Both Iorfa and Windass ran him close but Murphy had to endure the first 45 mins with the dross around him. Derby sat back a lot second half which helped the subs.

19 minutes ago, bradowl said:

What about the 4 pigeons? 

I would have given it the lone ranger pigeon who did the scouting mission at the start of the first half.

Dawson left exposed again

Palmer - I don’t know where he was playing second half - more importantly I don’t think he did

Fox, Borner, Iorfa, were OK

Tom Lees - Oh dear - never a captain even when he was playing well

Bannan - odd good ball but needs to look at his own game rather than slagging everyone else off.  Would have got lamped in the team I played for

Lee - the old KL is nowhere to be seen

Harris - Didn’t take long for managers to work him out. Ineffective.

Murphy - decent game

FF tried hard but ineffective

Wickham - Not fit, not working and not effective

Fletch - worked his socks off again

Windass - plenty of movement, did ok

Painful to watch.