Fans streaming out after just 30 minutes

2 hours ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Currently watching 'Full Metal Jacket' can't help thinking our squad would benefit from a bit of this.

“Left right, left right, left right, just keep on marching”.

”But Sarge, we’re marching towards the edge of a cliff”

”Like I said, just keep on marching”

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, full fathom five said:

I came out on 24 minutes, won't be going back this season despite having a season ticket for 40 years. We are going nowhere fast under this chairman/owner but some people will still defend him. As for Monk, the less said about this clown the better. Looking forward to the usual people settling for 5th best and preaching as though we should accept it.

Bang on the money.

Ive not been for the last 2 home games although both times I did get job offers that I would have never took a few years ago.

But like you said ppl like Zero on here will be on defending him saying he's pumped millions in.

7 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

did well to reach 45  Charlie , I broke my leg in three places via being tackled by two defenders at both sides of my leg at the same time ,  told me I would never play again , how wrong were the surgeons lol 

I could feel my hamstrings going as I approached the stadium.

There's something wrong with this club. lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bradowl said:

Season ticket holders don't get included in attendance for cup games, whatever figure given out will be numbers that attended. 

I'm guessing attendance will be around 23,000 including the 4,500 City fans. 

Poor yes but understandable with our blip in recent form. 

I don't think that reflects badly on our fans.

If 18,000 SWFC fans are willing to pay £25-£30 to come and watch a midweek FA cup tie (when they could watch it at home for free without moving from their armchairs); a match that we all expect to lose and be totally outplayed in, how is that poor?

It always irritates me when people leave early and are pushing past me/blocking my view when the game is still alive. You wouldn't leave a performance of Tristan at Covent Garden before the Liebestod. 

Blackburn I left at halftime. Yesterday I left at 0-3. Nice and empty at the gym. 

Bored and a bit past caring now. 

One reflection was that people around me seemed really angry yesterday. It was a very ugly atmosphere. I don't think that's unreasonable at all and don't criticise it. Equally it's not particularly beneficial for anyone's health to be getting worked up about something you can't control and in the end doesn't matter. 

I won't do the Forest game and at this rate am inclined not to bother again this season. I have paid the seat but that doesn't mean I need now to spend travel cost and four hours doing something I just don't enjoy. I sometimes go to watch Buxton when we're away and have a much better time doing that: could well be the future. 

1 hour ago, Westfield Owl said:

I don't think that reflects badly on our fans.

If 18,000 SWFC fans are willing to pay £25-£30 to come and watch a midweek FA cup tie (when they could watch it at home for free without moving from their armchairs); a match that we all expect to lose and be totally outplayed in, how is that poor?

But we go around telling everyone we're massive and should be rubbing shoulders with top clubs in Premier League with clubs like Burnley and Watford no right to be in there. 

7 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Bang on the money.

Ive not been for the last 2 home games although both times I did get job offers that I would have never took a few years ago.

But like you said ppl like Zero on here will be on defending him saying he's pumped millions in.

I'm not defending him though he has pumped millions in. 

Big problem is he's been badly advised on a number of things. 

He admitted his football knowledge wasn't great when he first arrived. 

Mistakes in managerial appointments, fees for players, players contracts, signing players that are at end of their careers and here just for one final pay day. 

Boyed, Jones, Abdi and many more. 

A director of football with a great  knowledge of game should have been appointed with someone like Stuart Gray in charge of team. 

15 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Mistakes in managerial appointments, fees for players, players contracts, signing players that are at end of their careers and here just for one final pay day. 

A director of football with a great  knowledge of game should have been appointed with someone like Stuart Gray in charge of team. 

After 5 years of mistakes, you have to ask is he bothered ?

If he was wouldn't he have got help by now ?

He has watched his dads money splurt up the wall, and dry into a sticky ugly stain, so he must be aware it hasn't gone well.

42 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Yet he is doing nothing about it....the Portuguese fella still sits by his side and we still have fresh memories for paying over 4m for Van Aken and others im too scared to mention and whilst we not just lose but lose games dramatically, we get hammered!! had Charlton scored midweek first they would have got all 3 points im certain.

Chansiri is sending this club down.

13 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Unbelievable.

All the time we have attitudes like this, these disgusting prices will take longer to be addressed, and a half empty morgue like Hillsborough will continue.

How anyone can back Premier league prices for division 1 football beggers belief.

Disgusting.

Guess it's all about opinions, quite happy with my ST price and the kids. Obviously football is dire at the moment but, I perceive value in terms of not just the football, day out with my kids etc.

As for disgusting, you must be very easily offended. Lol

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

But we go around telling everyone we're massive and should be rubbing shoulders with top clubs in Premier League with clubs like Burnley and Watford no right to be in there. 

Do you?

Speak for yourself.  In my experience, the majority of our fans don’t act like that and we know what we are.

13 hours ago, bradowl said:

I agree that match day prices are ridiculous but they are actually cheaper than a lot of Premier League prices. 

You can pay well over £50 for a ticket at a lot of games in prem. 

Agree, not sure when some on here went to  PL game, mate of mine pays 1300 per year at the Emirates and no not the posh seats.

1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

Guess it's all about opinions, quite happy with my ST price and the kids. Obviously football is dire at the moment but, I perceive value in terms of not just the football, day out with my kids etc.

As for disgusting, you must be very easily offended. Lol

Replace disgusting with highest prices in the division. Marginally less poo but still poo. Or maybe the highest priced second tier tickets in world football- that’s pure guesswork by the way! 

41 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Replace disgusting with highest prices in the division. Marginally less poo but still poo. Or maybe the highest priced second tier tickets in world football- that’s pure guesswork by the way! 

Ok, each to their own. My opinion is the price is good value, experience is mixed, but always been the same. Early 80's it seemed expensive to me not so much now.